Chapter twenty three

"Stop!" Mark yells and drag me of Stan. 

Eleanor falls onto her knees beside Stan the same time I stand up. Stan is barely moving. His face is covered in blood and so is the floor under him. Trev and Mark are both looking at me with fear in their eyes. They are afraid of me, and they should be. 

"What the fuck Louis?!" Trev yells.

"You looked like you really wanted to kill him." Mark stutter. He looks away from where Stan is laying. I know he's not a big fan of blood. 

"I want to kill him!" I scream and point at where he's laying.

"No you don't." Eleanor snaps and stand up. She walk towards me. I take a step back. I'm not going to stand close to this bitch.

"You wouldn't have killed him. And I'm gonna tell you why." 

"Shut up." I groan.

"You act like you are so tough. You act like no one knows you." she step closer to me again. This time I let here. 

"Want to hear something Tomlinson? We all know you." she wave around to prove her point. "Everyone at this school knows you. We all know the truth."

"And what is the truth?!" I ask. She's getting more and more affected by Stan everytime I see her.

"The truth is that you are nothing more than a stupid slut. And the fucked up part about you is that you kill every person that comes close to you so they don't have to be near you." she whispers.

"And that's why you wouldn't have killed Stan. You don't care about him. So you want him to suffer by living a life with you in it."

My headache gets worse when the word kill leave her mouth. The tone in her voice is so evil. I want to cover my ears and run out of this hallway. 

"I haven't killed anyone." I stutter and try to swallow back the fear in my voice.

"Oh. So you didn't leave your father to die? And you didn't cause Harry to get run over by a truck?" she smirk.

I look at Mark and Trev. They are both just staring down at their feet. They all knew about my father. Stan told them all. 

"No. I-I didn't kill them. That thing with Harry was an accident, he's still alive and my dad he- he-" I try to sound strong, but my voice cracks in the end.

"It's so fucking unfair! You go down and you bring every single person close to you, with you!" she bangs her fist into my chest.

"No one is safe around you Louis. No one wants you in their life. You should leave and never come back. Everyone is better of without you."

I don't even argue on that one. Everyone is better off without me. If I had stayed away from Harry, he would be awake. He would be happy with his friends. If I hadn't been selfish that night my dad died, he would still be alive. I became a different person when I sat on top of Stan. I knew I had the power of really hurting him and I wanted to. I'm more dangerous than I thought. Eleanor is right. I need to get away from here. My mom is the closest person I have left. I love her too much to bring her down with me. She will be able to live her life. She will move on, maybe find a new man. She won't have to take care of me. Harry can wake up without me. He can continue his life without me. He will be better that way. Everything will be better that way.

A week later

Harry's POV

Silence. Such a beautiful thing. Your ears is not taking in any sound at all. All the noices are just, gone. It's like a therapy. You can relax. You can zone out and let your mind live it's own life. Silence comes in different forms. There is a comfortable silence, an awkward silence and a painful silence. The comfortable one is the one where your breath is the only thing your can hear. It's that type of silence you like. The type of silence you need. The awkward silence is the one you get when your mind can't figure out what you should say or do. It's uncomfortable, but the painful silence is the worst one. It's the type of silence that makes your chest hurt. Unlike the awkward silence, you want to say something. You have something on your mind and you try to yell it out as loud as you can, but your mouth won't give your voice any sound. This type of silence can kill. It really feel's like you are going to die. For a moment you might even want to die. You want the pain to go away.