Chapter two

Louis POV

I wake up the next morning with a hangover bad as hell. I have no idea how I managed to get myself into my bedroom last night without breaking anything. I push the duvet off and see that I didn't bother to take my clothes off last night, not even my shoes. I step out of my vans and toss them under the bed before heading towards the bathroom for a hot shower. It's s monday and I regret last nights drinks.

I finish shower and put on some random clothes before walking downstairs. My mom is standing with her back against me when I step into the kitchen. I reach for an apple laying on the counter.

"Are you sure you dont want any more food than that honey?" my mom asks me with a soft voice.

"Nah im good" I mumble before heading upstairs again to gather my stuff.

"what about lunch Lou?" she yells after me.

I feel anger building up inside of me. Im really not in the mood for her bustle. I never am, but the hangover makes my anger ten times worse. I gather all my stuff and push them into my backpack before walking into the bathroom to fix my messy hair. When I feel done I walk downstairs again. I head for the door as fast as I can in hope that my mom dont want to give me a hug or some shit like that.

"Lou come here please" she calls from the kitchen.

I huff and walk towards her. "What!" I snap.

She looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I can see hurt flash through them as I step back when she tries to fold me into a hug. "Behave today honey" she gives me a weak smile and place a hand on my shoulder.

I scoff and push her hand away. "Please" she almost whispers as I turn my back against her and leave.

At school

"Hey Loulou" I hear someone yell for me when I enter the long hallways. I really hate that nickname. I push my headphones off and look up to see Stan and the other guys walking towards me.

"Hey" I reply before giving each of them a high five.

"Ey Louis, how many chicks did you take last night?" Stan asks me with a smirk as he push my shoulder in a playful way.

"None man" I simply answer. Suddenly they are all looking at me like i have grown two heads or something.

"What?!" I snap at them.

"Did you have a fever or something?" Mark laughs. I look at him with a confused look on my face.

"Lou, you never leave a party without at least two chicks under your arms" Trev almost yells causing a few weird looks from a small group of girls standing by their lockers.

"Shut up would you" I say as I open my locker and put my backpack inside of it.

I take out all the books I need for the first class and close the door. I pull out my phone to check how much time I have until class starts. I don't pay attention and walk straight into a wall. I watch my books falling to the floor followed by my phone causing a load bang.

When I look up I see the most beautiful wall I have ever seen. But it's not an actual wall it's a boy. The most beautiful boy I've ever seen. His face is so smooth. There's nothing to make fun of and nothing to call him out on. He's just beautiful. Like seriously the definition of beauty.

I slap myself back to reality. He raises his hand and run it through his chocolate brown curls. I watch his hazel green eyes as they fills up with fear just as mine fills up with anger.

"Watch it freak!" I yell at him and place both of my hands against his chest and push as hard as I can. It's not the fact that my books are laying on the floor that causes these moves from me. It's the thoughts in my head.

He stumbles backwards and fall onto the hard floor causing more attention from the other people in the hallway. He leans over onto his knees and gather all of my books and place my phone on top of them.

"Sorry" he mumbles and hold the stuff out for me to take it.

I place my hands on each side of the books and pull them towards my chest. I look at him with a glare when he doesn't let go. He's stronger than I imagined. His black t-shirt is at least two sizes bigger than what he should actually be using. But I can still see the hint of his sixpack through the thin fabrick. After a few seconds of a dead stare from me and a smirk from him, he let go of the books.

"Watch were you're going next time, asshole." he says as he turns his back against me and walk futher down the hallway.

I just stand there with my mouth open looking like a complete fool. Who the fuck was that? Definitely a freshman. Any person in this school knows better than to fuck with me. I dont realize how long I have been standing there looking like a lost puppy until Stan squeeze my shoulders from behind and push me inside the classroom.

...

The classes went by faster then I imagined them to do and before I knew it, it was lunch break. Even tho I wouldn't admit it, I just couldn't seem to get the curly haired boy off my mind. Every single thing reminded me of him. I made my way to the cafeteria and saw my group sitting at our normal table.

My group aren't big or the most popular, but we are respected and people know that it is stupid to mess with us. My group consists of Stan, Mark, Trev and me. I met Stan the first night after we moved here. I went out to clear my head, but ended up in a bar. I was wasted and ended up going with Stan and two chicks to his place. We kinda kept the contact after that and he introduced me to his friends Mark and Trev. I started hanging out with them while ignoring the familiar names.

I'm dragged out of my thoughts when a grape flies through the room and hit me in the eye. I try to rub the pain away as I make my way to the table. I slap Stan in the back of the head before sitting down beside him. He curses at me before pushing his head into the back of the girl on his lap. I feel like I recognize her, but I cant remember where I have seen her. She turns around and looks at me with a smile on her face.

"hey Louis" she says before giving Stan a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Hey girl i dont know the name of" I playfully answer, waiting for her to say her name.

"It's Eleanor" she answers as Stan pulls her into a tight hug. I didn't know Stan was into relationships. He has told me billion times that he doesn't do relationships. But this is for sure more serious than just a hook up.

I open my lunch bag and take out the apple I didn't eat this morning. It is green. Of course it is. I find myself looking at it for at least a minute before taking a bite of it. I close my eyes and let the sour taste fill my mouth as the picture of his eyes fills my head. I open my eyes and spit the bite out on the floor before tossing the apple in the garbage.

"I need a drink" I groan while rubbing my head, trying to toss the picture of the boy far away.

"Ey Lou! That kid over there is staring aggressively at you" Mark laughs with his mouth full of food causing me to wrinkle my nose. I hate when people do that.

I turn around to see who he's talking about. Of course. Sitting on a table behind me is four guys (definitely freshmen) the curly haired boy from the hallway included.

"Isn't that the kid you walked into this morning" Trev asks me. I nod at him while rolling my eyes.

"Cocky little shit" I say before turning back. I'm actually really curious to know more about him. Who is the other people he is hanging with? Is his curls as soft as they look? Does he work out a lot? Does this kid have a name?

"Harry" Eleanor says as if she can read my mind. "His name, Harry. The blond guy is Niall, Irish. The brunette is Liam. And the black haired one is Zayn. Harry, Niall and Zayn are freshmen. Liam is a junior."

"Freshmen? They look like they belong in kindergarden babe!" Stan says loud making everyone at the table laugh. Except for me.

Harry. I like that name.