chapter 1: Wecome Home

Long, slender fingers pushed Harry's face upward, forcing him to look at his beloved, "Be a good boy, Harry. I might even reward you. Would you like that?"

Potter nodded, eagerly, "Y-Yes! I'll do anything!"

"Good." The beautiful lips Harry loved curled into a sinful smirk, "Here's what I want you to do..." He lowered his face to the Chosen One's ear, and whispered in the demand.

The darker boy's eyes snapped open. 'It was just a dream? Oh.'

"Did you have another wet dream about me?" The sexy voice from his fantasies asked, from beside him.

"N-No!" Harry answered, staring into the silver eyes of danger itself.

"Are you sure you weren't-"

"No, Master! I didn't!" Harry gasped.

"I don't like it when you lie to me." He growled.

"O-Okay! Yes... I did." The Gryffindor murmured ashamed, lowering his head in submission.

"Well how would you like that fantasy to become a reality?"

"Harry! Harry! HARRY!" Ron shook him out of his dream, "What on earth was that about?"

Harry panted, looking up at his red-headed best friend, "I-I..." He cleared his throat, glancing out the Hogwarts' Express window, watching the rolling hills of green go by, "It was a dream inside of a dream I suppose."

Hermione wrinkled up her nose, eyes full of suspicion, "Then why, may I ask, were you calling 'master' in your sleep?"

Harry stared at Hermione blankly, "No idea."

"Alright mate, so who was it? In your dream?" The Wesley asked, popping a licorice wand into his mouth.

Harry adjusted his glasses, glancing at Hedwig, "Er, no one. Who says I was dreaming about anyone?"

Hermione and Ron shared an eye roll.

"Harry, we aren't doing a repeat of last year. You're not going to wait until the middle of the year to tell us what's going on with you. Not like when Umbridge was around." Granger frowned, forehead creasing.

"Am I the only one who sees sense? I had a dream. I woke up. I'm not being bloody tormented by the pink toad." Harry muttered.

"She did kind of resemble a toad... and her fifty shades of pink certainly finishes the picture." Ron remarked, picturing Dolores Umbridge.

A few minutes later, the Trolly Witch pulled up to their compartment, smiling, "Anything else from the trolly, dears?"

Harry jumped to his feet, meeting her in the narrow passage way, "I'll take a chocolate frog." He quickly paid for it, and tossed it to Ron, knowing that Hermione would object to the sweets, because of her parents dentistry business.

Ron ripped open the package and took the croaking toad into his hands. He immediately shoved the whole thing in his mouth, chewing the licorice and chocolate up at the same time.

Hermione gagged, "You're going to get cavities, Ronald."

"Says you." He retorted, smacking his lips.

"I'll book you an appointment back in London with my parents once we get back. Your teeth will thank me later, and-oh! Look! We're almost there!" Hermione smiled dreamily, pointing out the thin glass to the beautiful castle of Hogwarts.

The castle stood tall and grand. Behind it, a lovely haze of yellow, red, orange and pink, blended together to create an extraordinary sunset.

"Do you think we'll have a quiet year?" Ron asked, tentatively.