Chapter 14: Undecided

Hogwarts was buzzing, the students being busy with end-of-term exams. The only student who seemed sidetracked was Harry Potter who couldn't seem to stop thinking about Thanksgiving Break. Well, he couldn't stop thinking about Draco being at the Castle for Thanksgiving break.

Potter stood in his dorm, staring at himself in his full length mirror. He was wearing tight jeans that showed off his bubble butt perfectly, complimented by a maroon sweater that was two sizes too big for him. His shaggy dark hair was unruly and despite his efforts he couldn't seem to style it. With a sigh, Harry headed down from the Common Room in seek of food.

Since he had slept in and missed breakfast he was rather hungry and went straight to the Great Hall, receiving stares from students as he went. He strolled into the Great Hall and sat down at his table and began munching on the Treacle Tarts.

"Harry?" Ginny asked as she sat next to her friend.

"Good morning."

"It's not morning." She chided.

With a chuckle Harry responded, "Gods, you sound like Draco."

"On a first-name basis now, are you?" The redhead wiggled her eyebrows.

After he finished choking on his food he responded, "W-What?"

"Calm down. It's not like anyone actually cares." With that she stood up and left.

                                   {}

On her way out of the Hall, the Weaslett spotted the Ebony Circle. As she passed them she winked at the leader, "Harry is looking for you."

The blonde looked up, smiling slightly, "Is he?" How could he not smile while thinking of that clueless Gryffindor?

As he entered the Hall he spotted the raven-haired boy and Draco got his breath knocked out of him. Potter looked fucking cute.

Malfoy strutted himself over to the shorter boy, "Oi, Potter."

The other boy giggled, "Morning."

"Honestly, Potter, you must have jet lag or something. It's two o'clock." The Slytherin rolled his eyes.

Potter's small hands clutched the edges of his huge sleeves, "Why are you so grumpy?"

"It's not like you're a giant ray of sunshine." Draco retorted.

He received a big, adorable smile from Harry, "Yes I am!"

"Yes you are." He mumbled, "Haven't seen Spark in a while. Want to come with?"

Harry's face went funny for a minute, "Draco, I don't know how to tell you this but Spark...Spark died."

The blonde's jaw dropped, "Really? How? Was it peaceful?"

"Not entirely. Lavender Brown smashed him to death with her Care of Magical Creature's book."

The taller boy caught his breath as the horrific image entered his mind, "No!"

Harry looked up at him, "Do you need a hug?"

"I need a drink."

Before he got his hopes up, Potter reached into his pocket and held out a Galleon, "Here." He said disappointedly.

Draco reached out and closed the smaller boy's hand back around the coin, "How about I buy you a drink?"

A huge smile covered Harry's lips, "Seriously?"

"Come on." Malfoy blushed, as he clutched Harry's sleeve and dragged him along, and the two headed toward Hogsmead.

                                     {}