chapter 11: F-Fuck

Once he got back to the dorm he was in absolute shock. He had an erection. The first he had ever had. What does one do when they have a boner? Draco was uncomfortable and his hands were shaking.

"Draco, where-"

"Blaise." He grabbed his friend and whispered in his ear, "Look down."

The darker boy obeyed and his eyes snapped back up, "Draco, I'm not into you like that."

"Blaise, what do I do?" Draco hissed.

Zabini smirked, "Wank."

"H-How?"

"You jerk?" Blaise grinned, "I'm not explaining this to you, you'll figure it out yourself. Honestly, you don't even know how to jerk off. So pure."

        {}

Blaise gave Draco the key to Terry Boot's room, and smirked, "Have fun."

The blonde placed a silencing charm around the room as he was instructed to, and added the locking charm.

He was alone, and horny. Atop that he was confused as to how he was horny.

All that had happened was he shoved Harry up against the wall, and then Potter had asked if he was going to spank him-

Oh.

Oh gods.

Draco's cock twitched at the thought, leaving Draco even more confused. He needed to touch himself. He needed to touch himself now. The thought of how his cock brushed against Harry's ass slightly was causing him to go inane.

He got onto the bed and threw his pants off and his shirt.

He wasn't stupid. He knew how people jerked off, but he hadn't done it himself. He didn't know what he liked and what he didn't. He didn't know his pace. He didn't know how long he would last.

He didn't know what he was doing but that wasn't important.

He slowly lowered his left hand to his underwear.

        {}

Harry followed Draco back to the Slytherin Dormitory. He used his Invisibility Cloak to make sure no one would see. He decided to hide in Terry Boot's room until he could get into Draco's room.

But his plan backfired when the blonde entered the room, and closed it, whispering silencing charms. He even used a locking charm that only he could take off.

Harry didn't know why he was locking and silencing everything until he saw him undress.

         {}

Draco moved his hand softly over his boxers, the sensation was absolutely mind blowing. He slid his fingers into the clothing and grasped himself by the base, slowly working his fingers up and down his shaft. It felt so good but his member screamed for more. It screamed to be pulled, jerked and even sucked.

Draco felt sweat bead his forehead and he began stroking faster, making himself groan a little.

He had never been touched before and was loving it.

He began speeding up, jerking himself off as quickly as he could. "Oh my-"

He wanked faster, his head falling back onto his pillow, in ecstasy, "Fuck, Potter!"

He was too far gone into his pleasure he didn't notice the severity of his mistake.

        {}