chapter 8: Mistake

Malfoy's eyes widened in surprises 'Potter is... hugging me?!'

"Um... Potter."

"Mmm?" Harry groaned into Draco's shoulder.

"What are you doing, exactly?"

The shorter boy's lips brushed up against the Slytherin's neck, causing them both to shiver, "Huggin' you."

"Um... why?" Draco asked, uncomfortably.

"Do people not hug you?"

"You don't hug me."

"Well I do now."

"Why?"

"Hug me back, will you?"

"Do you know how awkward it is to hug someone while you're both sitting?" Malfoy chuckled.

        {}

Potter grinned, pulling a groaning Malfoy up from his sitting position. He wrapped his arms around the thinner boy, holding him close.

"Potter." Malfoy frowned.

"Hug me." He ordered.

Draco sighed, "If I do, will you let me go?"

"I'll let go of your body, but not let go of you."

"Wha-?"

"Hug me."

The blonde smiled despite himself, "Or what?"

      {}

'Or I'll beg you to fuck the shit out of me.' Harry thought to himself, but decided on a different answer, "Or I won't let go of you. You know I'm stronger."

"Physically but not mentally nor verbally." The blonde pointed out sarcastically, knowing that if need be, he could easily pin Harry using little to no force.

"Shut up, Slytherin Prince."

Harry's words brought a look of shock across Draco's face, "W-What did you call me?"

Harry smirked, "Slytherin. Prince."

"Okay, I'm going to head out-"

"Draco Lucias Malfoy, hug me."

The taller of the two shook his head, his platinum hair tickling Harry's face, "You're insufferable." With that, he wrapped his arms around the Gryffindor and hugged him.

'Draco is hugging ME!' Harry mentally danced around the room.

After what felt like hours to the Chosen One, which had only been about 5 seconds, Draco released him.

"This doesn't mean we're friends or anything." He flourished with a sarcastic smile.

"Course not. The Chosen One can't be seen with the likes of you, Malfoy." Potter smirked.

Draco raised his hand to his chest in mock-hurt, "Is that an insult or a compliment?"

Harry threw his head back and laughed. He meant for it to be a hot, sexy sort of chuckle but it came out more of an erratic cackle.

Draco's face went from unreadable to a big grin, chuckling himself, "You're so daft, Harry."

"Did you just call me 'Harry'?"

"What?" Draco's eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "No? Why would I call you 'Harry'?"

"Because that's my name, Draco." Harry bit his lip, doing a once over of the blonde.