chapter 6: Just That Not Into You

Draco was utterly horrified. Had he seriously just grabbed Potter's waist? It was just to save him from hitting that thick skull of his off the stone floor, but still.

It felt utterly... wrongly right. It was like if you indulged in a delicious treat. Yes, the Pumpkin Pasty tasted delicious, but it came with health problems. He didn't fancy Harry. No, he didn't. No. No. No.

                                {}

Something hit Harry. It was when Draco caught him, and he stared into his grey eyes he realized something. Draco's eyes were enchanting. Deathly but enchanting. They were a light shade, with bits of blue. Harry had never seen anything so complex. Draco Malfoy was a haughty, over-privileged boy. He had friends, a fan club, a mansion, and whatever he wanted... so why were his eyes so sad?

He had also noticed that saying Malfoy was 'pale' would be an insult to wizardkind. He wasn't merely 'pale.' His skin was fair, and smooth. Malfoy had a jawline that could cut like a knife.

His hair was thick, and soft... at least Harry assumed it was soft, not that he would dare touch it without the Binding Potion. The shade was a platinum blonde, and it was incredible. Draco had stopped slicking it back with gel in third year, and ever since then, his hair looked like it was regularly on magazine covers.

Malfoy was a model. No, not a model... a god.

If there was a sex god, it would've been Malfoy.

Malfoy always walked tall, full of pride... or maybe it was lack of pride.

Harry didn't miss the blush that had spread on the Slytherin's face when he had held Potter's waist.

Malfoy was just doing the decent thing. He had simply caught a falling student who might be having sexy dreams about him and may or may not have wanked off to the images that fled his mind.

It wasn't just a sexual thing... he began to become familiarized with things Malfoy did.

Malfoy was left handed, but ate and drank with his left. He liked apple juice instead of pumpkin and only ate dinner, except on Fridays when he ate all three meals. When the blonde became confused, he would press his lips together, staring at the ceiling. It was absolutely breathtaking. When he was uncomfortable, he would stare at the floor, and shoot out a snarky insult.

When he was happy he would break into that perfect smile of his, showing off his perfect white teeth. Malfoy was perfect, and irresistible but Harry didn't like him and he certainly didn't want him to be his stupid boyfriend! Gross! He liked girls...

"YOU MAY SAY I'M A DREAMER!" Draco sung, "BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!"

Pansy rolled her eyes at the screechy sound from her friend, "Don't you ruin that song for me!"

Harry snuck behind the door of the classroom as the two entered.

Draco put his slender, long fingers to his heart, in pain, "How could you say that about my lovely voice?"

"Oh sod off." Pansy grinned.

"Where are the rest of them?" Draco asked.

This confused Harry who was still hiding, 'The rest of them?'

"Oh! We're here!" A dense voice murmured.

Crabbe and Goyle entered, followed by Millicent and Blaise.

"Alright, so what's the gag today?" Draco asked, sitting his down on top of the desk in the front of the room. He spread his legs, and rested his elbows on his kneecaps.