chapter 10: Rumor

Draco was awoken by Blaise screaming at the top of his lungs.

"W-What is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Put on your glasses." Blaise demanded.

" 'Don't need them anymore. Pompfrey fixed me up." The blonde frowned, and his friend handed him a stack of pictures.

"The Great Hall has been buzzing about it." Zabini muttered.

Draco flipped through the photos, "What the bloody hell..."

They were pictures of Harry Potter, in his bed. He had the sheets jerked up to his neck, but you could tell he was bare chested.

"Is he-"

"Naked."

"Was he-"

"Jerking off." Blaise finished, "Colin Creevy was in the right place at the right time."

The photos moved, to show that Harry's hand was glistening with thick, milky liquid.

'That's not 2%.'

Draco groaned, "So do they know who it is?"

When Draco referred to 'they' he meant Lavender Brown and Pavarti Patil. They were always quick to discover the facts of gossip.

"No one knows."

"He got a boner yesterday around Hermione, so it could be her." Draco informed.

"No, it's not. He would never do that to Ron." The dark boy frowned, "Hmm..."

"Ginny?"

"No..."

"What if it's not a student?"

Blaise's head snapped up, "He's not having sexual-fantasies about Snape."

"Why not? You do."

"That's disgusting."

The two laughed, thinking of who this girl might be.

                                 {}

"Mate... is it Luna?" Ron asked, frowning.

They were walking to Charm's class and people kept coming up to Harry and asking question.

"No, it's not Luna. Stop bloody asking, will you?"

"You can tell me."

Harry ducked his head as two second years began pointing and whispering at him, "Have you ever considered that I was just getting off to get off? Doesn't mean there was a person in my mind when I was doing it."

The argument was weak, yes, but it was the only front he had to put up.

They reached the class and found its entrance being blocked by a group, in the middle was Colin.

"Hey, Harry."

"Move, life-ruiner."

Creevy stalked over and whispered to him, "All you had to do was let me suck."

"Colin, no."

Before he had time to react, the younger boy yanked him into an empty classroom, locking the door, "Listen, Harry. I'd let me suck if I were you. You can do whatever you want to me. Use me, however you like. I have dirt on you if you don't."

This was wrong. He was, like, 12. Well, actually Creevy was about 15, but regardless.
He wasn't Draco.

"Just give it to me, rough." Colin begged, unbuttoning his shirt.