chapter 21: Nearly

"Harry... Draco isn't good company." Ron attempted, discovering that his best friend was going on an actual date.

"You don't even know him."

"I don't need to." Ron insisted, "I know all I need to. He's a Daddy's boy."

Harry raised an eyebrow, hugging his elbows, "Technically I'm the Daddy's boy."

Ron blinked, "Harry... your dad is... dead."

"He wasn't talking about his dad, Ronald." Hermione chided, giggling.

"Well, how does that-" Ron's ears turned red as he realized what Harry had meant, "Oh, mate! That's disgusting!"

"No, it's not." Neville grinned, entering, "Blaise is a Daddy's boy as well."

"Oh, you top?" Harry asked, nonchalantly.

"He's such a little slut for me." Longbottom grinned.

"Enough information!" Weasley whined, hiding his face in a pillow.

"Come on, we have class." Potter laughed, dragging the redhead with him.

As they strolled down the hall, Ron frowned, "Harry... you like a cock in your ass?"

The question made the shorter boy blush, "Um, I suppose?"

"Harry!" Ron groaned.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Men cannot live on head alone." He murmured.

"Unless it's Draco's." Harry muttered, his gaze landing on the subject of discussion.

His hair was fluffy, and his eyes, a brilliant icy blue. He donned a tight, black shirt that clung to his muscular chest, and black sweatpants. Draco fucking Malfoy.

The taller boy was talking with a fifth year Ravenclaw.

"Draco, you can't ask me that." She frowned.

"Just answer the question. Please."

"Yes, alright? He likes white roses. I'm sure of it."

"Thank you!" Draco sighed. As he turned around, he bumped into the Gryffindor, "Harry! Don't sneak up on me."

Harry blushed, "S-Sorry."

"It's alright. Morning, Weasley." Draco nodded, curtly.

"Malfoy." Ron spoke with repressed distain.

"So when is it?" Harry asked.

"Tonight?" Draco asked, smiling down at his admirer.

"Sounds amazing."

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" The other Gryffindor asked, worry in his voice.

"Ron." Harry scolded.

"I'm just making sure." He threw his hands up in defence, and turned to the Slytherin, "Take care of him, make sure he gets back to us at a decent hour, and for gods sake, use protection."

The blonde froze, eyes wide, "Merlin's Beard, Weasley!"

Harry hid his hands in his hands, "Ron!"

                                 {}

All throughout class, Harry couldn't focus. He had a date, with Draco, how the bloody hell could he focus?

"Mr. Potter, please tell me what we were talking about." Professor Binns asked, frowning.

"Shit." Harry whispered. Binns never noticed anything. He was always too busy teaching his class and droning on, "Um, History of Magic."