chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy

Draco tagged along as the best friends chatted and headed back to Hogwarts. Yes, he was happy that Harry got to see his friends again, but he was not happy that this interfered with the surprises he had set up for his boy. Not that Harry was his boy per say.

"Ron owled us about you coming out." George said, slinging an arm over Harry's shoulder.

"And of course we have no problem with it." Fred informed, throwing his arm over the other side of the younger boy's shoulder.

"Really? That makes me feel a lot better."

"Of course." They both said.

Fred started "But what's up with-"

"Malfoy?" George finished.

The sixth year turned around to look at the Slytherin. He gave him a shy smile, "It pretty much explains itself."

"Did you fall of your broom or something? Did he knock you off of it? Did you hit your head?" The twins asked in unison.

"Actually it was the other way around." Harry admitted.

The redheads turned around and stared at the blonde with wide eyes, "Oh, so Harry finally did it?" Fred's jaw dropped.

"Did what?" Draco asked, attempting to keep the annoyance he was feeling out of his voice.

"Finally slipped you some Amortantia! He'd been planning it for awhile. Surprised he actually did it." George nodded.

"He was in a tizzy on if he was going to slip it to you or the Bloody Baron."

"Which one of you is older?" Harry asked, ignoring the poor joke and praying to end the conversation.

"Oh we'll never tell." The twins winked.

{}

"ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE!" Seamus sung, dancing around the couch, "I DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THE WORDS!"

Draco watched, looking bemused, "He must be excited for Christmas?"

"Ernie got him drunk. Thought he'd get lucky." Ron answered, ducking as Finigan toppled over the couch. He turned to his older brothers, "Honestly, you couldn't tell me you were coming? Mum is going to kill you!"

"If we told you we were coming-"

"We'd ruin the surprise!"

Draco watched as the whole group bonded. Hermione and Harry laughing as the twins harassed Ron.

Seamus continued dancing and threw up in the fire. The flames licked his head and ended up burning a chunk of his hair off, "Damnit."

The Slytherin chuckled to himself for a moment. The joy in Harry's eyes warmed his heart, and he decided to go. As he reached the door, he heard someone call to him.

"Oi, Malfoy! Where do you think you're going? You're apart of this family too." Ron called, giving a half-smile, "So come, be a part of it."

{}

When the blonde awoke, he found himself cuddled on a leather couch, with a bundle in his arms. The bundle being Harry. Draco looked around and discovered himself in the Gryffindor Common Room. He continued to look around, slowly, as to not disturb the sleeping boy in his arms. Everything was serene and peaceful until SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

CLICK!

Draco was blinded by a bright white light. As he regained his sight, the taller boy blinked.