Part 13

"come in beta, Sir is in the hall with some friends" Naira nodded to her and walked in closing the door, she looked around feeling as if she walked into another place, it looked completely different, she walked in further and so Kartik wearing a cap at a table with five guys, there were cards on the table, along with match sticks and money, he saw her dark pink salvar and looked up getting her attention, not just him all the guys stopped playing for a second.

"who is she?" whispered Ketan. Kartik ignored his question.

"Siya is in her room" he wanted her to go upstairs.. she nodded.

"ok sir" she replied about to take the steps.

"how rude are you not going to introduce us" she turned to the table direction when she heard..

"Ketan shut up, enough now with the drinks stop! Said Sunny.

"I wasn't talking to you.." he replied.

"so Kartik who is this chhamak chalo" he eyed Naira. Kartik was already getting annoyed he wished Naira would leave from here, he liked his friends but it was obviously making her feel uncomfortable.

"Excuse me" he got up from his seat.

"Naira, go upstairs Siya is waiting" he said politely.

"yah ok..and listen" he placed a hand on her shoulder turning her..

"just um stay up there till the game is over and everyone goes home" a knock on the door came at that point.

"Pizza is here, Sachin get the door" yelled Kartik as he continued to talk to her.

"ok sir I won't come down till you say" his hand was still on her shoulder.

"ok" he smiled.. giving her a quick squeeze. the smile made her blush but before he noticed her red cheeks she wanted to leave.

"Listen have you had dinner?"

"hmm no i.."

"no time?.. no probs I have ordered plenty of Pizza, I will send you a plate up to Siya's room with a drink what would you like?"

"Hey Kartik come on man"

"Just a minute Sachin take it too the kitchen I will be there in a minute" Sachin did as he was told.

"hmm drink?"

"Just a thumbs up will be fine" she said

"oh yeah you don't drink when your driving" he said remembering

"hmm" she looked down.

"ok got it" he removed his hand

"Sunny remember what I said." He walked back to the table, Naira looked on for a second then took the stairs.

"Ketan if you can't control your drink then I suggest you leave" he said getting irritated.

"aree chill.. he took a sip, who is that girl.. your girlfriend?" Kartik looked at the others.

"Sunny?" Kartik glared at him to keep his brother in check.

"Ketan we are here to play a game let's just play, stop thinking about other things!" Said Sunny

"what I just asked if.. " Kartik sighed.

"she's Siya's babysitter now shall we get on with the game?" he sat back down.

"ok..." he took a sip from the can and Rishi started to deal the cards out.

*

2 hrs had passed and the game become interesting, Kartik, Rishi, Pulkit were the ones left Kartik so far had been winning.