Part 39

“What?!  How can you do that sir, I assure you we will shoot the music video our service is the best you know that,  I know its going to be aired in a few months  time  but I don’t have a femal actress.. Mona waved to him. “Just a sec, what Mona?”

“It’s fine we will have the video shoot start today itself the studio is ready sir”

“really the actress turned up” well.. he didn’t let her finish the sentence. “yes sir we will have it done by today, my apologies thank you” he cut the call

“thank you, let’s go shoot this thing “ ok so as per schedule it’s the home scene today and then next week outdoor location. She confirmed which he nodded to.

“yeah, yeah you will take good care of that I know” he said reminding her that he is still on leave.  

Naira just came from wardrobe she walked in with a pink sari not just any sari a haute couture. Mohit shook her hand.  “you’re a new actress?  it’s just that I’ve not seen you before” he said sitting next to her.

“sir just so you know she insisted” said Mona

“who?” said Kartik walking into the studio. 

Living room set up

“Wait a minute that’s

“Wait a minute that’s...Kartik saw her sittng in a beautiful sari not just any sari a KG  original, her hair and makeup done was beautifully done, Mona looked up at her boss.
“It’s Naira?” he said in shock seeing her sitting with the actor, with her hands on her lap.

'She's wearing a KG original she's looking damn gorgeous!'

(KG original Naira's Sari)

'but wait a minute!'

“Mona what did I tell you I didn’t want her involved!

“yeah but sir it will be fine, she wanted to help” Mona walked ahead.

“Oh god” he said rubbing his temple.

“ok places everyone" shouted Kiku sir the director Kartik came and stood next to him.