Part 64 Adjusting for the night

They just arrived home again, Naira removed her seatbelt and walked ahead he followed behind her they came inside and she raced upstairs without a word she took her bag and started packing a few minutes later he came in the room he felt sad seeing her packing.

"Aree kya kare ho?" She said seeing his face in front of her eyes "mujhe bhi pack karlo" he pouted

"Niklo mujhe pack karne do" he pouted " "I know it's just one night but I'll miss you alot" he confessed and got up to go washroom. "Pehle kyu nai bola?"

"Mein sad hojata then it would ruin your mood isliye" he said she heard the door of the washeoom shut. "Mein bhi na"(tut)  she started wearing her skirt and blouse she pushed her hair to the front "mein help kardo" he said in a husky tone he took both doris.

"Remember that time in the hotel room that blouse incident?"

"Haan but tum kitne, akdu aur moody the tab"

"Kya?"

"aur nai to kya you didn't feel anything mujhe yaad hai you were trying to attach the dori uss waqt aur kuch interest nai tha tumhe" she faked a sad look.

"Aur kuch karna tha usk waqt my naughty sherni" Naira went quiet

"obviously I had feelings for you"

"Mujhe thodi pata tha ke down the line I will be marrying that caring, big hearted, sweet, gorgeous girl" Naira blushed

"but you were soo focused in fixing my blouse bas"

"Now I am soo focused" he started unhooking her blouse "on removing your blouse. She sighed as he showered wet kisses down her back and then pushed  it off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground."i should get ready" she trailed off when he cupped her boob and started to rub her nipple she started relaxing her bare back against his chest. "sab wait kare honge waha" she said holding his hand stopping him from his action, he back hugged her slowly "To mat jao na mein tumhe bahut miss karunga" he said

*
"Naira ka message aya she is on her way" said her bua

"I've never really warmed up to Naira but i don't wish bad for her, why do you want to destroy her marriage?" Said Kaushaliya

"Hai kuch..

"Then share with me behen"

"Kartik Goenka ke family ne mujhe bahut Bada dhoka diya that's why" she said not going into any details. "Mein aur kuch nai bata sakti" soon Naira arrived.

"Didi"

"Hello my babies" she hugged her brothers and greeted her dad and step mom.

" beta how are you? Said  bua hugging her.

" I am great bua" she said clearly beaming with happiness with that marriage glow on her face.

"Jamai sa kese hai?" He said adjusting his wheel chair

"Bahut acche hai woh papa" she sat down and they all spoke asking questions then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner but her bua decided that take away would better.

"To Chinese order kare, Naira what say?" She asked her.

"Yes didi, please didi?" Said her brothers.

" yah ok boys" they all had dinner, her dad retired early to his bedroom so did her step mum however the boys wanted to chill out with her too..so she watched a movie with them but midway they fell asleep.  Naira carried Kirtan and made him sleep whilst her bua carried the other twin now bua thought to talk to Naira alone.

"Mein night dress mein charge kare ke aati hu then we can talk aram se"

"Sure beta" once she was changed she came and sat on the sofa.