Part 62 Desire from my hubby

(Mature content in this part later)

"Yeh sab.." her eyes glinted from the sight (imagine no hbd sign)

" her eyes glinted from the sight (imagine no hbd sign)

"and.,Naira the love of my life I know the proposal was really low key" he said stood on one knee.

"It was not"

"Ek second I am trying to propose here" he said in a fake anger "ok sorry sorry sir" she said sir again but he just chuckled

"Haan so" he took her hand "will you except my ring as the token of our love" she couldn't believe he organised such a sweet proposal

"Haan of course Kartik" she wiped a escaping tear he slipped the ring on her finger. He held her hand "pasand ayi I mean nai ayi to we can go get it changed.

"Tum utho" he stood up.

"It is beautiful,you are beautiful" she encircled his neck "I love you so so much" she hugged him he close his eyes holding her close as they hugged. "I love you so much I found my yasmine" he said which made her smile. "Right" he took her hand and walked with her to the table he picked up a cup cake. "Mmm" he said "here sweetie" he cushioned her head and put it to her mouth, she took a small bite.

"Mmm this is lovely, tum bhi khavo" she turned the piece to him and he took a bite they both enjoyed the cakes then she noticed something.

"Kartik" she said taking his hand "I have a engagement ring but you don't have anything I want ke you belong to me too mujhe tumhare liye wedding band buy karni hai otherwise girls will think ke you are a free agent!"

"Would that make you jealous?" He asked playfully.

"Of course! Tum mere ho" she said in a possessive tone he pulled her "come here" he held her waist

"Mein sirf tumhara hu always and forever and if you want then I will wear a wedding ring but I have a condition"

"Hmm bolo kaunsi?" She leaned more in him, he turned her face to him.

"We will select a wedding ring for each other"

"Done" she said

"yes cutie" he leaned in and their lips met.

"Chalo now that has been decided let's eat something what does my princess want to eat"  he prepared her plate from the buffet he ordered for them.

"I'll feed you" he took a spoonful and fed her the fried rice and then he gave her bite of her samosa.

"If you keep feeding me then when will you eat" she took the plate.

"Muh kholo" she gave him a spoon of noodles in his mouth.

"Yum" he said chewing it and then sucking it but the noodle was hanging outside his lip. "Mein help kar deti hu" she took the end in her mouth and sucked it they ended up kissing.