Part 42 a new feeling ♥️

They don't know when morning dawned, she opened her eyes and blinked
The bed they shared

'did last night really happened, me and sir,we we got that close?'a smile appeared on her lips, as he stirred close to her, his hands still around her waist, she tried to sit up to look at him but she was unable to what was stopping her?

'did last night really happened, me and sir,we we got that close?'a smile appeared on her lips, as he stirred close to her, his hands still around her waist, she tried to sit up to look at him but she was unable to what was stopping her?.. she slightly turned her head and her jaw dropped a little, they were in a complex position, his one leg was on top of her other one, and his other leg over her other one, she gently stirred.

'I wonder what time it is must be early,I should go for bath' she gently released herself and sat up.

"Hmm" he groaned, when he couldn't feel her in his arms. She took the pillow and replaced it in his arms,with a giggle she took her towel and closed the bathroom door. She had a quick bath and came out in a baby pink salvar, she saw Kartik stirring in the bed. 'he's still asleep he seems tired I'll let him rest' she smiled to herself as she admired him she shook her head never has she gazed at anyone sleep the way she did at him he looked too cute..and the view looked beautiful she wanted to see it..she took her glass of water and had a quick glance.

"Wow it's so pretty" she said..just then she heard the bed sheets shift ,she went over to wake him up but the knock on the door woke him up and startled her. 🙄

"Kartik, Naira you both ready we have to be at the airport in 20 mins" Kartik looked to her she nodded when he mouthed something to her. He took his towel and rushed into he bathroom.

"Yes Kikuji we are ready will be out in 20 minutes!" she called.

"ok we are all waiting in the lobby for you both"

"o-ok" she replied. Kartik had the quickest bath in history; he came out in his towel below his waist.

"I forgot my clothes outside" he said she turned the other way seeing him semi nude.

"got it" he said grabbing his briefs, and other items" and closed door again. "Sir?" she remembered something. "Hmm?" he replied.

"I'm making some coffee will you have"

"Ya, yah please, that will be great" she quickly started to prepare them both a cup. She heard the door click and he came out. He gave his hair a quick comb then turned to her.

"thanks sweetheart" he took the cup from her,taking a few quick sips, she saw him gulp it down. "Did you have some?" she nodded "yeah I already had" he took the last sip.

"Let's go before they all come back complaining.

"Just one sec haan" she went on to the balcony again..such a stunning image she wanted to mentally capture it.

such a stunning image she wanted to mentally capture it