Part 52 Stay over ♥️

They reached inside her home "I have been miserable without you, I missed you so much" she said

"Naira I am so glad to hear that" he hugged her feeling her feeling her petite figure through her dress "so Elena?" She asked she wanted to know know exactly what place she has in his life.

"I did meet her but not her hotel room in a cafe and told her I am happy with someone who I love alot and see a future with" he said caressing her cheek.

"Bas that's all I needed that we are each others" she grabbed his face and kissed him hard on the lips "how did we stay apart for two weeks" he said in between kisses.

"How is everything else?" He asked her "papa is home now and I am just getting prepared for college my 1st class is tomorrow morning.

"Oh then I should go and let you get some rest" he said

"no.. please we haven't seen each other for ages stay for a bit" she said hugging him. He smiled holding her in his arms "ok but once you feel tired feel free to kick me out" he chortled she smiled cutely. "Let's sit in my room" she held his hand and let him in. He went on the bed.

"Mr Minto" he held him. "Tell me has my Sherni been taking care of her self?" He said talking to her teddy Naira found his antics cute.

"Kartik Siya woh theekh haina I miss her a lot" she said sitting on the bed and joining him, he put one arm around her and she turned on her side holding his waist.

"She misses you, we sometimes can't settle her, not just her everyone misses you my sugarcup" he turned and took her hand in his.

'You changed my house to heaven now it feels shit because Preeti is there why did she have to come back! I miss you around the house'

"I miss it too, and you alot by the way when I was in your room " he shook his head.

"Say our room" he said caressing her cheek. "Your clothes are all there" she smiled a little.

"ok our room, so um tum minion boxer pehente ho?" she said suppressing her laugh.

"aree meri girlfriend aur jasoosi?" He said turning her on her back. She gasped

"mujhe minions cute lagte hai so now you know my secret" he said

"Aww" she said looping his neck.

"I also wear that type I have a matching set"

" of what?" He asked curiously..

'What am I saying good one Naira now just tell him'

"Hai kuch" she said, he traced his thumb over her lower lip she looked at him and her eyes met, there lips started to come close the kiss was slow and perfect "mmm" she moaned feeling his hand near her thigh.

'Oh God Gauri was saying that I will feel different from his touch and now even I want him to touch me more. Just then his hand slipped back down to her knee. He slowly broke the kiss and touched his forehead to hers.

"Its Aladdin"

" huh?" He asked confused

"I have a bra set with a Aladdin themed that is it" she said

"Maybe you can show me someday" he said " I mean I..

" sure someday" she said he was happy with her response. "actually" she said he got off her she sat up. "Ek second huh" she said Kartik looked here and there.

"so I have seen your minion wala so it's only fair I show you mine" she said and placed her set on the bed.