Part 51 Changes

"Preeti, yeh Elena ka"

"Your welcome Kartik honestly you both have unfinished business so..

"Tell her to leave now I'll call her later" he ordered. Then he went and people started  talking with him.

"Boys tumhari didi?"

"Naira didi to chali gaye" said Kirtan

"Chali gaye kyu?" They both shrugged there shoulders

"Bhaiya ab didi ko love karte ho?" Said Mohan

"Nai woh firangi unki girlfriend hain woh huggie kare the" said Kirtan..

"Boys it's getting late I'll drop you home" he said as everyone was more or less leaving.

"Kartik she will call you" Preeti sniggered he ignored her..

"Kittu I have some news which will please you but first get rid of Preeti" said dadi whilst rocking Siya

"dadi i am going to drop these two off first then we can talk" he said holding the boys hands. "Boys gather your things, put your shoes on and wait for me in the car. They went off and he turned to Preeti

"Preeti your not staying the night when I am back I want you gone or I am going to send that photo of you and Sanjay to the papers" he said

"you wouldn't dare" he sighed and gave her a dead stare "try me!"

*
"Kartik tumnhe call nai kiya ek baar bhi nai" she said folding her outfit, just then the bell rang.

"Gauri hoge" she said opening the door she just needed a hug from her best friend.

"Kyu ghar agaye?" Yes it was Kartik, he looked her down to up, she was wearing a shorts and tee night dress.

"Sorry but wrong place Elena isn't here" she was about to close the door on him.

"Naira listen to me I bought cake"

" Kartik please leave mujhe koi baat nai karne hai" but he was stronger

" Naira listen to me" he made his way in..

"Woh tumhare bedroom tak chali aye" she said turning to him.

"Kab?" He asked confused "jab mein aye you said Elena that means you know her nature ab tum jao uske paas" she walked passed him.

"Ab mein bolo?" But she ignored him.. "Naira" she turned "mujhe yeh sab nai aata and you know it gitlfriend bane mein inexperienced hu aur yeh sab" she said taking a breath "tumhare liye yeh sab cheeze maine rakhti hai isliye mujhe akele chodo"

"Naira mein.. he finally placed the bag down.

"Mujhe nai pata yeh sab mein virgin hu"

" tum jao bas I don't want to embarrass myself anymore

"Mujhe yeh sab kyu Pat's hoga"

" kyu nai pata hoga!" She yelled at him

"Kyunki mein khud ek virgin hu" he confessed she was surprised and all she could say was.

"Oh"

" yes oh" he said "now that we both got that out of the way.. Naira, Naira he said seeing her run from there. She got on her bed and hugged Mr Minto.. Kartik saw her resting on her side, tears were streaming down her face.

"Sweetheart.." he said sitting on her bed, rubbing her waist softly trying to get her to turn, he leaned down and kisses her cheek, but it tasted salty.

"Sugercup please don't cry" he started wiping her tears. She turned to her own accord

"I love you" she said but didn't finished her sentence because he had taken her lip into his mouth, the kiss turned wild from both their sides, the heat of their bodies were raising at a fast pace, as she was nearly on top of him.