Part 54 Hearts reunited ♥️

"You stayed over and then?" Asked Gauri, Naira was happy her best friend has come back they were in her room catching up

"and nothing.."  she said shifting on her bed.

"Seriously nothing?" yes Gauri not everyone has to be intimate just sleeping is fine.

"yeah anyways he is busy so am I and I need to finish this assignment it's due tomorrow" she said writing more notes.

"ok so what about your new bua?" Naira looked up from her notes. "I don't really know she is quite wealthy she owns a chain of companies all over the world but but I don't really know her" she said

"Which company?" Naira shrugged her shoulders "I don't know but i will ask her when i go to visit papa next"

"yeah you should and what about  the wicked step mother how is she behaving" Naira laughed

"She is a changed woman even called me beti but know it's just an act,she chases around my bua because she sees rupee signs"

"Hmm I hope your bua doesn't give her any importance"

"The boys are happy so I am glad, bua has connected well with them" she smiled then got on with her work.

Two days passed..

"Mr Goenka why have you called a press meeting at your home?" Said one reporter they were all sitting in front of him with mics and ready to ask questions. Kartik stood in a suit with his hair gelled back he saw called around thirty people to his home.

"thank you all for coming it's the time that I reveal to you all the truth" as he was speaking the camera was rolling. All his important investors and business associates were present too he felt nervous of the outcome but this has to be done if he wants to move on in a life with her in it..

"I am not Siya's father and my marriage status is not a happy marriage as you all think it to be"

"So Preeti has had an affair and you excepted this child as your own that is big of you" said one reporter.

'I can easily damaged Preeti's reputation but then..'

"My brother died Siya is his daughter she isn't Preeti's at all" he revealed mamimg it clear that she is zero percent related.

"So why lie to everyone that- " Kartik cut off her words and explained to everyone from his parents dying to his brother and bhabhi's sudden demise and then giving Siya his name and marrying Preeti as a compromise.

"so you finally all know the truth also that I am divorced and if that means I lose investors then I am ready for that too thank you all for coming sorry to have wasted your time." but what's this everyone applauded him and his investors were understanding.

"Kartik you went through a lot I appreciate your honesty we will continue business with you all usual" said one investor then another all of them were quite understanding that he wished he did this ages ago the meeting was a success!

"Cheers" he said sipping a glass of fine wine with his best friend who came by later on after his press conference was over.

"Finally your done with that Preeti how does it feel?" he said

"Its feels like a huge rock has been lifted off me seriously now that everyone knows" he said taking another sip.

"So are you going to let her know, I am talking about Naira?" Kartik nodded

"Yes actually she has pushed me to do this I am head over heels in love with her"

"so Elena was..