Part 60 Lovers ♥️ (mature)

"Room change why this  one is ok na" she said feeling a bit confused.

"Hmm but they double booked us.." he lied

"ok then let's shift" she took his night clothes and put it in the suitcase just then she saw his chemist bag.

'Yeh bhi unhone pack kiya?'

"Done chale?" She nodded they both walked out of the room and made their way to reception Kartik made her wait with the bag whilst he exchanged the cards he then came back.

"Got them" he smiled "good I hope it's a good room" she said because she started getting use to the other one.

"Yah the hotel is 7 stars accha hi hoga" he responded they quickly reached "sugarcup you insert the card I'll hold the bag Naira did as he asked she pushed the door and she gasped at the sight.

He went behind her "surprise.." he held her petite waist from the back. "Kartik yeh..hum"

"Honeymoon suite I made reservations for it" he hugged her frame, Naira covered her palms over the outside of his hands.

"Its beautiful look at all the roses aur.. he let go and saw her looking at everything in amazement he could see she had never been in this type of lavish room before.

'I didn't give you the romantic proposal or marriage that you deserved but I will give you the romantic wedding night with all the luxuries you deserve baby' he couldn't resist any longer he followed her.

"So you like it?"

"I love it yay!" She jumped like a kid, then stopped when he came forward. "Look here chocolate in a heart shape, he opened one. "Yum" he said chewing the bite he took. "You want one" she nodded innocently.

"Condition hai biwi you have to take it from my mouth"

"Fine challenge excepted" she said

"That's like my good girl" he popped a half in his mouth "hmm go on then"

"but it's in your mouth I thought ke..oh..she said shyly

"You thought what?" He asked sucking the piece "nothing.." she went shy.

"ok mein karo first because Sherni to yaha ake bili ban gaye"

"Nai mein Sherni hu! I'll do it" she grabbed his shirt collar and kissed his lips hard Kartik smirked against her lips he got what he wanted her tongue was dancing with his and the chocolate piece came off his but oh no she can't win so easily he took it back on his, now they were fighting for the piece between their tongues the kiss was getting wild and his hands were roaming all over her back and waist, Naira angled her head and..

"Yay! I did it I win" she said Kartik smiled "yes you did" he said in a husky tone, she walked over to he bed and picked up the rose petals "I love you mendak" she threw them on him with happiness Kartik saw all the petals come on him. He walked up and carried her up she looped his neck he looked up at her giggling face then placed her down and kissed her lips.