Word of Fore

I haven't ever really written a story before. Of course, I have numerous attempts piled up and I even published one of them. But, I held no true dedication towards it. This will be different.

~o0o~

I became interested in BTS when I heard Make It Right on Pandora one day. However, my interest kinda died off as I had no one to talk to. Later on, this girl I met at a competition texted me on Snapchat and asked if I was into KPOP. She sent videos of Home, Boy With Luv, and my all time favorite Mikrokosmos.

I still didn't actually get into it until a couple weeks ago. Borahae popped up and I decided I should read it. Then, I decided I should read another one. And another one. And another one. But the one that dragged me kicking and screaming into the fandom was Encoded in our DNA by Writing-Pixie.

This is partially inspired from her story but I have not and will not ever copy or plagiarize. If there is something that you believe looks too similar to another story you have read, please inform me and I will change it. I despise when other people steal someone's hard work and effort.

~o0o~

I will do my absolute best to make sure the grammar is up to par. If there are any mistakes, let me know and I will fix them. I will mainly do this in Akari's first person point of view. However, I will change POV's and give the other characters a chance to speak.

Edit—6/27/20–I just realized I have been writing in present tense. As an example, this means the verbs will be says, smiles, giggles instead of said, smiled, giggled. I didn't even know until I was re-reading the story. I've considered going back and changing everything into past tense, but I decided not to. If you notice any sudden tense changes, please comment and let me know so I can correct it!

~o0o~

Mikrokosmos plays a big role in this story as it was and still is my favorite BTS song. Please listen to it if you haven't already. I also will be trying to incorporate Korean traditions into this book. If you have any advice, just let me know!

~o0o~

I have been studying BTS like crazy to write this fic. I didn't really know a lot about them before and I wanted this to be the best experience for the readers. If there is anything you'd like to comment, feel free to do so.