Q&A and Fun Facts About Mikrokosmos

Hi, everyone! So, this is not an actual chapter, rather it's me answering a couple of questions. I thought it would be cool to do 😊. If you don't want to read it, feel free to skip it, though.

The next chapter of the story should (no promises though) be up in around two-three days. I'm also including some Fun Facts About Mikrokosmos, but they do not affect the story.

I love all of you! Borahae! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_____________

(Warning: Some of these questions were taken from the internet/made by the author.)

Q: What's your inspiration for writing Mikrokosmos?

A: Definitely Encoded in our DNA. Writing-Pixie's writing made me want to try my hand at a story. I absolutely love her book!

Q: How long have you been an ARMY?

A: I heard Make It Right on Pandora one day and thought it was pretty cool, but didn't really look into it. A friend I met at a competition texted me and ended up recommending some songs to me (Home, Boy With Luv, Mikrokosmos). I still didn't get into everything until maybe half-way through April 2020. I haven't been an ARMY for that long actually.

Q: How do you keep the momentum of your writing?

A: Honestly, in the beginning, I would overthink a lot. I would write something, delete it, and then rewrite it countless times. I remember telling myself, "You know what? Just write what you think is right, and think about it later." That really helped me with my anxiety and fears of messing things up. I also write any ideas I have down in my notes and try to make sure I include them.

Q: How do you think of cute, fluffy moments?

A: I imagine what I'd want my own relationship to look like. If I had soulmates, what would I want my soulmates to do with me? What makes me smile when I think about it? Added to the fact that a lot of the people that are around me are in relationships, this helps me write cute and fluffy moments.

Q: Do you plan out what you want in a chapter or do you "go with the flow"?

A: I do a mixture of both. I have vague ideas on how I want a chapter to go. Like, little boxes I have to make sure are checked. But, I don't really plan out how I'm going to fit them in. I usually just turn on my BTS playlist on Spotify and type my little heart out. There's a lot of little things I don't know I want to include until I'm typing them out. For example, Jungkook's and Akari's moment on the plane was not planned. It ended up being typed when I had the idea to add in Akari not having a clue as to where they were going. That, in turn, only came about because some of my friends play around and say that Australia is not actually real (don't ask how that relates to each other, I have not a clue). It's all a confusing web of stuff that is somehow connected to each other.

Q: Who's your bias and bias-wrecker? Do you favor them in the story?

A: It changes daily. One of the boys will do something and I'm like "Ok, you're my bias now." But, then another one of the boys will do something and then I'm like, "Well, there's my bias-wrecker." This happens like every two days, so it changes pretty fast. I will admit Namjoon will always have a special place in my heart, though it's for a really stupid reason. (Not the dimples, though those help.) When I first got into BTS, I could not, for the life of me, tell the boys apart. I could distinguish Namjoon at first glance, however, because of his unique facial structure. Yes, I know it's a dumb reason. I do my best not to favor any one of the boys over another in the story. I personally love them all equally and will never be able to pick one. If you ever feel like one of the boys is not getting enough focus, just comment and I'll do my best to resolve the issue.