I Mean, Have You Seen Their Horns?

____________________

"Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that."
~Jin~
____________________

Marriage and Soulmates: What's The Difference?

There is a distinction between those who are married and those who are soulmates. Some people who are married are not soulmates.

However, while you can change the person you're married to, you cannot change your soulmate. You cannot divorce your soulmate. They are simply your soulmate.

Soulmates are required to have physical contact daily with each other the first few months after finding each other. This gives the soulmate bond time to fully form, settle, and strengthen itself. Most soulmates can sense each other's intense emotions (i.e. euphoria, grief, pain, anger).

Some people believe that those with an extremely strong soulmate bond can even communicate telepathically, though this has not been scientifically proven.

Thus, there are specific laws that only pertain to soulmates. Soulmates are granted the ability to sue on behalf of their other half in cases of neglect or abuse where the victim might be ignorant to the neglect/abuse.

—an excerpt from
Laws and Soulmates

___________________

Jimin didn't stir as I creep over to my duffel bag to grab my laptop. I try my best to remain silent while unzipping my duffel bag and pulling my laptop out.

With my laptop secured in my grip, I tiptoe back to my seat. I hold my breathe as Jimin moves a little in his sleep. When he didn't make another move, I cover myself with the blankets I had set to the side.

Now that I know for sure that BTS are my soulmates, there are some things I need to do. I already know I have to confront a rather controversial topic.

Is Jin mistreated by BigHit?

I came across this question when I was researching anything and everything about my soulmates. A lot of people seem to believe that Jin is not being treated fairly by BigHit.

I didn't know what to believe. Almost everything I found claimed that BigHit treated the boys like family. But, at the same time, it's a business. And my soulmates will always come before BigHit.

There were plenty of instances where Jin has been excluded or left out. He's been cut out of group pictures, given less lines, and barely has any screen time.

I know there's two sides to every story, which is why I made sure all my research was thorough and I wasn't simply basing everything off of someone else's words.

What I discovered left me heated and wondering if anyone even noticed (besides ARMY) what was being done to one of mine.

#1. Jin was once forced to perform even though he had hurt his neck in Kcon Paris. BigHit never made an official report about his condition.

 BigHit never made an official report about his condition