Chapter 02

Getting to the concert the venue was crowded I looked around to see the guys bus across the street Taylor smiled dragging me toward the bus, she knocked on the door rushing off into the crowd, the door opened reveling Alex topless his messy blonde hair everywhere just as I had always remembered.

“Shayla.”

“Is Jack in here?” Alex nods stepping aside I stepped inside the bus hearing shouting in the back.

“Jack! Someone’s here for you!”

“I swear I didn’t-“He stopped staring blankly at me.

“Shayla” he smiled. “You came” he added.

“On one condition.” He stood there.

“You have to promise me that I’m the only girl in your life.”

“I promise.”

            I had no control, I didn’t stop him his lips crashed down onto mine pulling me in for a hug hearing woots I felt Jack smile into the kiss pulling back slightly where our foreheads were touching.

“It’s show time” Alex shouted.

“Good luck, I’ll be out in the crowd watching.” I whispered, he pecked my lips quickly before rushing off the bus making all the girls scream that stood outside the bus camera’s flashing, I found Taylor in the crowd.

“Well?” She yelled as the music started.

“We’re back together.”

“Oh My God! That’s great!” She squealed happily, they had started off with Lost In Stereo, Damned if I do Ya, Damned If I don’t, Dear Maria Count me In… and so on, I took Taylor’s hand leading her away from the crowd standing near the stage waiting as they began to walk off the stage, Jack noticed smiling wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Finish this tour with me?”

“Of course.” I whispered softly.

Super short I know, but the best thing is if i get at least maybe one or two votes on this chapter i will upload the next one :)