Chapter 16 the unexpected surprise

“Before we go, I have a question some of you may think it’s a stupid ass question but to Jack and I it means a lot to us, have any of you seen Shay and Ash hiding about here in the crowd? We fucked up we think they ran off.” The fans grew silent they looked around whispering.

“We really do regret it, from the bottom of our hearts we wish we could go back and change every little mistake we made.” Jack announced, the fans turned around shaking their heads slightly I could hear Alex sigh into the Mic.

“Alright, well this will be the last song for the night! You’ve been an amazing crowd we love you!” Lost in Stereo began to play.

            We were backstage cleaning up and changing clothes seeing as there was a huge crowd waiting for us to sign autograph and take pictures with them all I could tell Alex wasn’t in the mood but he had no choice I walked out with the towel around my waist as usual my hair wet and messy I walked up to Alex putting my hand on his shoulder.

“You alright?”

“No, I can’t get this damn GPS to work.”

“You’ve been at it ever since the show ended , look put the phone down and take a shower it’ll calm your nerves down.” I assured him.

He nods.

He left his phone on the couch, stood up and left the room walking toward the showers I was worried about him he’s never been this away I guess I now know how Alex felt when I was acting stupid after Shay had left me.

            The meet and greet was a success we had gotten a few hugs from fans telling us if they find Shay and Ash that they would let us know we only nod with a weak smile we had gotten a few crazy gifts that had only gone into the area we keep them on the bus.

“Dude you need to stop it.”

“I’m not stopping till I find her.”

I sat beside him with my hand out.

“Alex, remember someone else answered her phone? She could be long gone by now and it wouldn’t be any use trying to find her now, I know you miss her fuck I miss Shay too but if we continue to bother them they’ll never come back.”

As much as I hated to say it, I was right I’ve learned.

He sighed giving me the phone leaning back against the couch on the bus with his head propped against the window behind him, his eyes closed.

“Dude, I need your advice.”

I stared at him as I put his phone in my pocket.

“What’s up?”

He was digging through his pocket and suddenly he pulled out a small box my eyes grew big, was he this serious? Is this why he wanted to find her this bad?

“I- wanted to ask her once we got to Disney Land once we left here I don’t think I’ll ever get that chance.” He opened the box to reveal a ring that looked like it cost a fortune.

“Fucking shit dude, that looks like it cost a fortune.”

It had diamonds all around it with a black diamond in the middle he sighed closing the box with a shrug stuffing it back into his jacket.

“Do you think they’ll ever come back?”

I nod.

“They’ll come back when their ready too.”

He nods closing his eyes with a slight sigh.

I stood up taking out my cell phone my hand shaking as I walked into the back I began to search through my contacts for Shay’s number sitting in my bunk I put the phone to my ear waiting, just waiting to hear her voice it’s all I asked to know if she was okay to know they were okay.