Chapter 19 memories part 2

Shay checked her messages on her cell as she put it to her ear she could hear Alex’s voice,

“Please Shay, I need to know if Ash is okay I need to know if she’s with you she doesn’t have to talk to me, I just. I need to know please call me back as soon as you get this?”

Shay pressed one to replay the message handing it to Ash she listened to it biting her lower lip hearing the worry in his voice once it ended again she looked at me blinking her eyes I knew that was her way of trying to hold in the tears, she gulped slowly putting her finger on the call button she put it to her ear waiting for Alex to pick up the phone.

            Alex’s POV

I was staring down at my phone hoping one of them would call or at least hear the voice mail, my phone began to ring seeing an unknown number raising my eye brow I slowly put it up to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Alex!”

My heart began to race, “Roo-Roo? Is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me. Alex I just wanted to call and let you know that-“

No.

The line went dead.

“Fuck! Don’t do this to me now!”

I slammed my phone down onto the floor watching it shatter Jack was in front of me in minutes kneeling down a worried expression on his face.

“Lex? What’s the matter?”

“Ash- she-“ I couldn’t get it out.

“She what? Lex talk to me, is Ash okay?”

I shook my head.

“Who was on the phone Lex?”

“Ash”

Cass walked over once she looked over at Jack and I she stopped putting down whatever it was she had in her hand once she noticed my cell phone shattered on the bus floor, she sat beside me.

“Alex? You need to tell us what happened who was on the phone?”

“Ash, s- she called”

Jack raised an eye brow.

“That’s a good thing isn’t it?”

“The phone it went dead dude, their on a plane.”

            Shayla had dragged Ash over the day on hers and Jack’s date they had planned for nearly a month, we were both sitting on the couch with junk food all around us from what I had learned about her she seemed like a pretty cool person I have known her for nearly two months, I had the peanut butter and two spoons holding them in front of me she smiled taking one dipping it into the jar.

“I got it let’s play the 20 question game”

“Would you have sex on the first date? Or make the guy wait?” I stared at her as I put a spoon full of peanut butter in my mouth.

“That’s a tough one Alex.” She took a bite of the peanut butter as well, “I think I’d make that person wait, make them suffer.”  She answered.

“You’re evil.” I laughed.

“I know” she smirked licking the peanut butter off the spoon, I blinked shifting uncomfortably clearing my throat.

“So Alex, what should your partner wear to turn you on while having sex?”

I couldn’t help but to laugh at that running my fingers through my hair.

“Mm, nothing.” I smirked.

“Its going to be like this hey?” I laughed, “Who’s the last person you undressed in your thoughts?”

Ash stared at me, “You when you we’re bringing the ice cream in here.”

I snorted.

“So you think I’m sexy hey?”

“Well I’m not going to say no when I’d be lying, I think you’re fucking sexy.”

I laughed quietly putting the peanut butter down..

“Alright, two more questions I’m sure Jack and Shay will be back any minute.” I told her staring at the clock then at the mess we had made in the living room.

“What’s your stripper name?”

Ash snorted. “Deedee”

My eye brow rose with a smirk, “Nice… alright last question, do you want to go out with me tomorrow night?”

Ash stared at me with her eyes wide, “Mmm, I’d love too.”

“Fuck yeah, we need to clean this shit up Jack is going to kill us both.”

            Alex was on the plane sitting next to Jack, Cass behind them along with the other guys who were all concerned about the two Jack was sitting next to me staring at his phone scanning through pictures of him and Shay a weak smile spread across my face sighing as the plane took off only hoping what I was thinking wasn’t true, hoping that Shay and Ash were still alright.