Chapter 11 Negative thoughts

I woke up to the smell of coffee filling the bus my head throbbed remembering a little of what had happened last night my stomach cringed hating that after math feeling I stumbled out of bed glancing at Shayla a week smile formed across my lips hoping she wouldn’t leave me this time I stumbled into the bathroom closing the door leaning over the toilet throwing up the substance hearing a knock I looked over.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me”

I laid my head down sighing, “Come in”

“Why do you get like this?”

I laughed but groaned holding onto my stomach

This is what I should be used to.

“It’s part of life Shay”

She bent down unexpectedly rubbing my back sighing I looked at her with my eye brow raised, “You don’t have to stay in here”

“No, but I still care about you Jack.”

I snorted.

“If you did Shay, you wouldn’t be thinking about leaving.”

My eye brow rose.

“Where did you get that idea?”

“I can just tell, I know you better than you think.”

I bit down on my lower lip.

Was I going to leave?

“I’m not leaving you Jack.”

 He stared at me a second before having enough strength to stand up, he looked pale, sick even he splashed some water on his face staring at me through the mirror.

“Don’t lie to me Shay”

I walked out of the bathroom slamming the door too as all eyes dropped onto me I shrugged my shoulder grabbing my blue hoodie throwing it on before walking out of the bus hearing Alex call my name but I ignored him only wanting to be alone that morning.

“Jacky?”

It was Alex.

“Come on dude, talk to me.”

“I seriously fucked up dude, there is no way of fixing what I had with Shay.” I banged my head against the brick wall only making my headache worse.

“So that’s what’s eating you?”

I nod.

“She’s thinking about leaving me again, she swears she’s not but come on dude it’s fucking obvious.”

“Maybe your overreacting, or just afraid that’s what will happen, come on get back inside we’re leaving soon.”

I sighed.

So is Shay, I thought to myself walking back onto the bus with Alex.