Chapter 20 Disney Land surprises

I needed to know if she was okay something kept telling me to call her maybe Alex was wrong maybe she is still alive we were just stepping off the plane we all walked inside we were now in Florida we were supposed to be performing at Disney Land we were supposed to act happy it was our day but we weren’t.

“Come on you two its Disney Land cheer up.” Cass said stepping between the two of us, we both stared at each other than at Cass smiling weakly.

“I’m going to call Shay”

Cass sighed, “First we need to get our bags okay Jack?”

I nod slowly walking over to pick the luggage up, as I did I snuck my phone out dialing Shay’s number, Alex stared at me as I did so it was loud and crowded but I could have sworn I could hear Shay’s ringtone it was one ringtone I had made for her to use when I call and there it was playing in the airport my heart began to race.

“Lex? Do you hear that?”

“What?”

I took the phone off my ear looking around, I jumped to see if I could see them anywhere near us it was to crowded I couldn’t spot them, but it was her she was here Shayla was okay.

“Shayla’s fucking ringtone Lex, you don’t hear that?”

Alex nearly dropped his bags, “I do hear it they must be here in this line but we can’t leave or we lose our bags.”

“Our bags? Or the girls Alex?”

“Jack we know you Miss Shay, and Alex we know you miss Ash but we need to go.” Cass said putting her arm around both of us, I looked down.

I put my head down staring at my phone sighing deeply.

            Shay and Ash were in the airport on the other side getting their luggage she could hear her phone go off as she put her bag down she put her phone to her ear.

“Hello?”

All I could hear was people in the background talking yelling then suddenly it all clicked they were in the airport with them, I grabbed onto Ash’s hand letting her listen as I put the phone close to her ear her eyes widened.

“Their here.”

I nod.

“It’s too crowded though we’ll never find them.”

I nod hanging up the phone putting it back into my pocket grabbing my luggage Ash and I walked out of the busy airport, I sat down on a nearby bench.

“We need to find a taxi.” Ash said. “Before the show tonight”

I nod in agreement, we were both jet lagged but we both knew it’d be worth it being back in their arms again, I stood up seeing a taxi walking over.

“Where too?”

“Disney Land resort”

“Hop in”

Ash and I got inside just a few more hours we would be in their arms did I regret leaving Jack the second time? Of course but I needed space, I needed time to think but being away from him this long was only driving us all crazy it was time to go back.

            30 minutes till the concert the guys were backstage getting ready, Jack was trying to be his normal self without freaking out trying to help Alex get through this because he has his mind sit to where Ash and Shay are dead only from one simple phone call, but I had this feeling still do that they are here, and alive only because of that ringtone I had herd in the airport.

“5 minutes guys!”

Alex rested his head against the cool brick wall, “Alex, I’m your best friend, brother, their still alive I can feel it.”

“Are you positive?”

He nods.

“I swear Lex”

Alex nods, A smile spread across my face I patted his shoulder getting ready I could hear the crowd call out our names as the lights dimmed.

“Here it goes.”

“How is everyone doing tonight?!”

I put the guitar around my neck looking over at Alex.

“This is fucking amazing!” I yelled making the fans scream.

“Alright, we’re doing a little something different tonight, we want to dedicate this show to Ash and Shay two very special girls that means a lot to Jack and I.”

            Shay and I were scrunched between fans hiding us as our request, we didn’t want them to see us not yet anyway the guys did amazing we didn’t expect them to dedicate the whole show to us though that was a surprise for us both it was coming to an end, my heart was racing just a few more minutes I’ll be with Alex.

“Jack! Alex!”

Three girls chanted around us, I looked over at Shay who looked as nervous as I did, Alex looked over.

“We know where Shay and Ash are!”

Jack stared at them suddenly, so did Alex they both put their guitars down.

“Where are they?”

The crowd that surrounded us started to slowly back away from us we were in clear view now, Shay and I stared at each other than over to the stage to see two guys there in shock, frozen actually I couldn’t move my heart was pounding, Alex jumped off the stage walking into the crowd suddenly he was right in front of me.

“Ash?”

I nod, I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me close.

"Can we get back together?"

"What? Alex what gave you the idea I broke up with you?" he looked down at his feet and shrugged

"I don’t know." Akex smiled at her

"I only left because you scared me, which it’s not a reason to leave without notice but you never yelled at me for. I thought you might need some space. We were never really apart, Alex I love you and nothing you say or do is going to change that." he hugged me tight and kissed my neck. I watched shay and jack stand there awkwardly as Alex buried his head in my neck