Chapter 05

“Okay girls, how would you like to help out at the merch tent?”

“You mean I have to deal with a bunch of horny teen girls?” Taylor stared at Vinnie who laughed.

“Yes, if I have to do it then you two can also besides I get lonely I need the company.” He handed us two big boxes full of shirts I could hear the crowd getting hyper as the music begin to play in the background for testing the guys were back stage getting pumped up for the show doing their usual thirty minute warm up, the crowd went wild, as I looked I noticed Jack walking out without a shirt on I rolled my eyes as to the way the fans had to always act but they are what made All Time Low, they made their dreams come true I was proud of them all for succeeding their dreams.

“I want to fill weightless and that should be enough…” Alex sang as he got the crowd wild, it was hot and muggy, a girl with Chocolate brown hair down to her shoulders she had dark hazel eyes Vinny noticed her.

“Ashley it’s been what?”

“A few months, I remember you.” She pointed toward me. “Your Jack’s ex correct?”

I put my lips together shaking my head, “We got back together just recently.” She smiled.

“Good I don’t have to see him mope around anymore.” Taylor raised an eye brow.

“Oh Ashley this is Taylor a really close friend of mine, Taylor this is Alex's girlfriend for over 3 years.” She smiled.

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Ashley.” She smiled.

“You too, Vinny is the bus unlocked?”

He shook his head throwing her the keys.

“Don’t tell Alex I’m here I want it to be a surprise.” She smiled warmly rushing off just as the guys were getting off the stage.

“Well he’ll be a happy camper tonight.” Shayla smirked.

“I need a man.” Taylor murmured under her breath.

“You’ll find one, what about Zack? Or Rian?”

Taylor smiled.

“Maybe” she put her lips together leaning back as the teenagers rushed over to get some merch for the guys to sign.

“Hey aren’t you Jack’s girlfriends?”

I nod.

“That would be me.”

She smiled taking her shirt and CD walking away, Taylor rolled her eyes I felt a pair of arms go around my waist, “Hey there beautiful, Vinny got you working?”

I nod.

“How’s it going?”

“Well as much as I adore your fans their too nosy.”

He laughed.

“All part of being famous my dear.” He kissed my cheek. “I’ll be back I need to get ready for the meet and greet.”

I nod with a smile watching as he put his arm around Alex as they walked toward the bus, I could picture Alex’s expression in my head until Vinny interrupted me.

“Let’s start packing up.”

I took a few shirts stuffing them into the boxes walking out to the back of the bus putting them into the trailer hearing Alex scream out Ashley’s name hearing Jack laughing on the bus I walked onto the bus seeing Vinny had the rest of the boxes.

“Shayla!” Jack ran over attacking me nearly knocking me down.

“Whoa, hi.” I felt his lips press against my neck mumbling into my ear.

“We have the day off tomorrow, it’s going to be just you and me.” A smile spread across my lips.

“I love the sound of that.”

“Jack stop teasing the poor girl and lets go.”

“Way to ruin it.” Jack whined getting up helping me up with a smile across his face.

“I’ll see you later.” He kissed my cheek rushing off the bus with everyone leaving me, Ashley and Taylor the only ones on.