Chapter 08 The perfect date (Alex's POV)

“So we’re in Europe, what would you like to do?” Alex asked Ash as he wrapped his arms around her from behind resting his chin on her forehead as they stood in front of the hotel waiting for A taxi.

“Nothing to expensive”

I laughed.

“Come on Ash you’re looking at the Alex Gaskarth.”

Ash smiled.

“I know, but I don’t like anything being too expensive, and I don’t consider you being the famous Alex Gaskarth everyone thinks you are, I know you for you and I don’t want to get treated like a queen.”

“Mmm” I thought.

I needed the perfect place to take her.

Not too expensive.

I then came up with a brilliant idea it wouldn’t even cost a dime.

I took my cell phone out and began to type.

Dude, I need a huge favor I’d ask Jack but he’s going through some shit. I need a picnic sit up at the park can you pull it off?

I sent the text to Zack putting my phone away in my back pocket as the taxi pulled up I opened the door for her smiling she smiled back getting inside I got in after closing the door.

“Nearest park”

Ash stared at me.

“Alex what are you planning?”

“It’s a surprise”

Her eyes lit up, i put my arm around her shoulders as she rested her head against my shoulder I could never picture my life without Ash I wouldn’t know what to do without her, it seemed perfect as if we were going to spend eternity together.

The taxi had soon come to a stop, I handed the cab driver the cash opening the door rushing over opening the other door holding my hand out, Ash blushed slightly taking it, I grinned.

“You’re blushing.”

“You still have that effect on me, you should be proud.”

I chuckled closing the door helping her step up onto the grass.

“Come m’lady”

Ash looked down blushing as her hair fell in her eyes.

I pulled her close pressing my lips onto hers feeling her smile.

Her arms around my neck, “I love you.”

I pulled back so our foreheads were touching, she smiled.

“I love you too.”

 My phone buzzed in my pocket I stepped back so I could read it seeing it was from Zack I opened the text.

It’s all sit up you owe me.

I put my phone away, sliding my hand into Ash’s.

“Do you trust me?”

Ash raised an eye brow.

“Of course I do.”

I let go of her hand, putting my hands over her eyes she laughed a little.

Her laugh was sweet, it may be cheesy but I loved her laugh.

“Alex have you gone crazy?”

“No, now follow me.” I whispered softly.

She nods.

We walked a little ways into the park until I had seen a candle lit lunch.'

“A little more and we’ll be there.”

I stopped smiling seeing how he had sit up just perfectly knowing he was right about owing him big time, “Okay I’m going to remove my hand and when I say open your eyes open them.”

She nods.

I removed my hand stepping in front of her.

“Okay opens your eyes”

Her eyes lit up a smile crept upon her lips placing her arms around my neck pecking my lips gently, “I love it Alex. This is perfect.”

“Let’s see what we have for lunch”

Ash nods with a smile, I lead her over to the blanket we sat down.

I opened the basket there was too much to even name he must of used room service smart kid, we sat there all afternoon eating lying in the grass to top the day off we both stayed to watch the sun set we had climbed the tree that we were under to get a better view I took out my phone opening the camera leaning close to her my arm around her waist snapping the picture she smiled as the wind blew her hair about, it was soon time to get back I helped her down we both got a taxi and went back to the hotel for the rest of the night.