Chapter 03 Truth Or Dare

Was I making the right choice? Was giving Jack a second chance too soon? Was finishing this tour with the guy’s a good ideal? My mom brought me into a hug smiling weakly, what mothers wouldn’t worry about their daughters going on tour with a bunch of guys? The best thing? Taylor was going to be on this tour making it even more fun; mom let me go smiling a little.

“Have fun sweetheart, and please be careful.”

“I’ll take care of her.” Jack said wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Don’t hurt her this time.”

“Not planning on it.”

“Well sweetheart call when you have a chance.”

I nod.

“I will, bye momma.”

Jack led me to the bus with Taylor following behind slowly, my bags were placed neatly on the top bunk above Jack’s, and Alex rushed over taking me away from Jack wrapping both arms around me bringing me in for a hug.

“Hey Alex”

“We’ve missed you Shayla.”

“I’ve missed all of you too.”

Alex snorted, “Don’t lie to us, you missed Jack more.”

I gasped, “Now Alex, that’s not true.” He laughed.

“It’s good to have you back” He let me go

“It’s good to be back.”

I felt Jack’s arms around my waist from behind, his chin resting on top of my head, I rested my head against his chest closing my eyes enjoying this moment, Taylor walked inside with her phone smiling holding it up and a snap only meaning she took a photo of us.

“I’ve never seen you two together but take my word you two look cute together, Jack don’t fuck up and break her heart you’ll have my foot up your ass.” I blushed.

Jack wiggled his eye brows, “Is that a threat?”

Taylor shrugged.

“Take it as you want it.”

Taylor was the kind of girl you didn’t want to mess with, if a guy broke her best friends heart she was sure to break a bone or two or only just make their life hell the bus finally pulled away from my home the home I will be leaving for a month in a half but it was all well worth it, I would be spending it with the people I really care about and love the people I missed.

“Now that Shayla is back, and with a new friend we should all play truth or dare but spice it up a little.” Alex hollered.

“How are we spicing truth or dare up?” Jack asked as he played with my hair.

Alex smirked.

It’s never good when that boy smirks.

“If someone is lying they have to take some of their clothing off, or if they chicken out at least.” Taylor cocked an eye brow.

“If you want to see some nude just ask away.”

Alex snorted, “But this dear is more fun.”

“When Alex uses the word fun in a sentence it’s never good news.” I warned Taylor as I sat beside Jack in the circle we had somehow made in the back of the bus.

“Alright, Shayla… Truth or dare?”

I ran my fingers through my dirty blonde hair biting down on my lower lip nervously, “Dare” I mumbled.

 “I dare you too make out with Jack in front of all of us tongue and all.” He smirked mischievously.

Jack stared at me; I shrug my shoulder crawling into his lap he cocked in his eye brow as my hand slithered up his shirt his head tilted, his lips touched mine we kissed, as we were doing so his tongue glided across my lower lip begging for entrance his hands left both my sides placing them under my shirt I gladly let him in his tongue exploring my mouth, my hands soon tangled in his messy bed hair, his arms snaked around my waist bringing me closer.

“Okay, I think we’ve all seen enough.” Alex said smirking.

Jack pulled back with a smile; his chocolate brown eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Alright there Jack, calm down.” Alex teased.

Jack blushed as he shifted a bit the game went on for about an hour in a half, we had all drank a bunch of Monsters, ate junk food, watched movies catching up really, for a first night back I had to admit it was great.

I really am glad to be back.