Chapter 09 choices to make

“So what’s going on with you and Jack?”

It’s been A week since the small intendant Jack has been avoiding her it’s been awkward for them both, she was sitting in front of Ash and Alex, Alex had his head resting upon hers paying the angry bird game on his Iphone as Ash and Shayla talked about Jack.

“Wait dude what happened between you and Jack?”

“He hasn’t told you?”

Alex shook his head.

“He’s distant not talking much.”

“W- We were about to have sex but I wasn’t ready, I dropped the I don’t trust you yet on him.” Alex looked back to where Jack was at, sitting in the bunk typing away on twitter for a moment there he could of sworn he saw him wipe his eyes he stood up leaving the girls alone walking to where his best friend was at.

“You two cannot break up, it’s going to tear him apart Shay, you two just got back together.” Shayla ran her fingers through her hair sighing.

“I’m not planning too, but I want to work things out it’s just hard right now.”

The door slammed two making both Shayla and Ash jump as Alex walked back sliding next to Ash shaking his head.

“We just need to leave him alone.”

He got back to playing Angry Birds.

“Jack?”

I knocked on the door moments after getting up walking to the back of the bus, I didn’t get an answer I used the hair piece that I had in my hair hearing the lock click I turned the knob walking inside to only see a sleeping Jack with home alone playing the one movie that we would always stay up and watch when he was having a bad day today was one of those days and it was all my fault, my hand brushed the hair from his eyes pulling the blanket over his body that was on the back of the couch turning the TV off hearing a mumble.

“Don’t leave”

Was it that obvious? Did he really think I was going to leave?

Or was I going to leave? I didn’t know, my mind was in different places I closed the door after turning the lights out walking back up front to see Alex and Ash in the same spot I only grabbed a water bottle from the fridge walking back to the bunks slipping into my own falling asleep instantly.