Chapter 24- wedding day

Shay and Cass were in one of the back rooms at the church Shay was fixing Roo’s makeup as Cass was fixing her hair

“This is the day, I still cannot believe it.”

Shay and Cass stared at each other smiling slightly as Shay put the brush in some blush applying it on roos cheeks.

“You’ll soon be living a lot of girl’s dreams.” Cass mumbled, my cell phone had started going off nearly over 15 times in 1 minute, Shay picked it up chuckling lightly showing me the phone.

“Alex, he’s freaking out.”

I smiled wanting so badly to text him back but the girls wouldn’t let me.

“Roo, you cannot talk to him nor see him until the wedding.” Cass took the phone putting it back down as it went off again.

“Just one small text to let him know I’m okay?” I pout. “Please?”

            Shay was about to reply to that but suddenly put the brush down rushing toward the bathroom that was in the room, I looked over at Cass with my eye brow raised suddenly it came to mind I stood up rushing toward the bathroom.

“Shay bear you okay?”

She looked over, her skin was pale.

“I- I think I’m pregnant.”

            Jack had been trying to stay by my side to watch me, to keep me calm I never would have pictured myself a nervous wreck, not like this I was typing away on my phone sending text after text to Roo but I wouldn’t get any replies back.

“Jack, buddy you gotta let me at least go see her one time.”

He shook his head sternly.

“No dude, I know you’re freaking out but you cannot see her, its bad luck.”

“H- Have you seen her?”

He nods.

“She’s beautiful; you’ll see her soon I’m going to go get a drink, need anything?”

I thought for a second, “Yeah bring me one too.”

I watched as Jack walked away slowly sneaking away going out the other door that lead into the back hallway as my hand reached the door knob someone tapped my shoulder; I turned to see Jack standing there his arms crossed.

“You’re not allowed to go in there.”

            ~Roo’s pov~

“What?! Shay! For how long?” I asked happily.

“A few weeks.”

“Does-“  I stopped talking.

I could hear Jack in the hall yelling at Alex as I was standing there in the bathroom my arms crossed looking down at Shay, Cass turned the radio up the song My only one by All Time low began to play my eyes lit up.

“Does Jack know?”

I shook my head.

“No, I haven’t told him.”

“Well you need to tell him, if not soon your belly will say all.”

I looked down at my feet, “Also because I’m going to tell Alex the same thing later.” I mumbled quietly looking up to see her expression, her eyes were wide.

“Oh dear god help us all, we’re having little a little Jack and Alex running around.” Cass smirked standing up bringing us both in for a hug.