Chapter 17

“Hello?

Ash looked over at Shay as she answered the phone with a confused look on her face, I couldn’t help but not put the phone down hoping it was Jack hoping he would say something I threw some clothes into the suit case as I kept the phone to my ear I looked over at Ash.

“Jack?”

“I’m sorry Shay”

The line went dead, the phone slipped from her hand landing on the bed, I looked up in shock my eyes blinked a few times feeling Ash put her hand over my shoulder.

“Shay? Who was it?”

“J- Jack”

Her eyes went wide.

“What’d he say?”

I shook my head sitting down at the edge of the bed my eyes began to water I couldn’t figure it out why I would stay away from him this long, fuck I missed him he made a mistake that he came all the way back here for to fix then I turn around and leave him a few days later, the tears began to fall from my eyes.

“H- he said he was sorry then the line went dead.”

She smiled.

“He was probably in shock Shay; he probably didn’t expect you to answer the phone when he first called you.”

I nod slowly looking down at the ground.

“I miss him, I miss being in his arms.”

Ash sighed softly nodding.

“I miss Alex, shit I miss everything about them.” She smiled.

“But we’re getting them both back, come on let’s finish packing.”

She stood up folding her clothes into the suit case, I wiped the tears away standing up walking into the bathroom grabbing what all I needed seeing we didn’t have much time until we needed to be at the airport, I had picked the perfect outfit out for the show in my mind I had everything sit the way I wanted it to happen, I grabbed a few more jeans and long sleeve shirts stuffing them into the bag along with some Glamour Kills shirts zipped it up after putting all my personal belongings into the bag.

“In just a few hours, we’ll be with the ones we love.”

I nod.

            We were just putting our things into the cubby holes on the plane as the lady spoke up with a bright smile across her face.

“Everyone take your seats, we’re about to take off our arrival time is in five hours.”  I took out my phone putting it in my lap as I sat down, Ash sat beside me scanning through old pictures of her and Alex together from trips they had took when the guys had time off during the famous life.

“I wouldn’t have left if he hadn’t of scared me.”

I nod.

“I think that maybe I was just scared that Jack was going to hurt me again but I realized that for leaving I only hurt Jack worse.”

Ash sighed as she rested her head against the seat.

“Love is too complicated.”

I nod having to agree.

“Yeah I totally agree, but it is worth fighting for.”

Ash nods in agreement with a smile.

“Indeed.”

            The plane took off, “in just five hours we’ll be with them.”

“Oh my God it’s them” We both stared at each other with our eye brows raised looking back to see two teenage girls.

“Are you sure? We have to tell them”

The other nods taking out her phone, Ash slid down in her seat.

“Are they talking about us?”

I shrug.

“The boys are looking for us, it’s possible.”

She shifted in her seat to get comfortable shrugging it off with a smile on her face, I looked on twitter to see some posts and tags I sighed turning it off not wanting to tell Jack where I was going hoping they wouldn’t even see the tweet wanting it all to be a surprise.