Chapter 21- Disneyland fun

“Shay” Jack breathed wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me in for a hug, the hugs I had missed the most my arms suddenly wrapped around his waist burying my head into his chest.

“I’m sorry Jack.”

This was it, I have never cried in front of Jack it was about to happen.

“You’re here Shay that’s all that matters baby.”

I blinked my eyes as the tears began to stream down my face, he pulled back our foreheads were touching; his thumb caressed my cheek wiping away the tears his lips crashed down onto mine.

I was in love this guy.

I know he feels the same way.

Just one simple kiss told me.

“Wait for me backstage?”

I nod as he pulled away, a smile on his face his lips pressed against my cheek.

“Don’t leave”

I shook my head tears still falling.

“I won’t I promise”

I looked over at Ash and Alex, he was just moving back with a huge smile across his face they ran back onstage to finish the show, we both made our way backstage as the bodyguard and Cass helped us.

“Thank you guy’s for coming out tonight! You’ve been an amazing crowd!” Alex shouted through the mic.

“Unfortunately, we were told to not do a meet and greet, blame Mickey!” Jack shouted, a smile spread across my face as Ash laughed.

“I missed those two.”

I nod in agreement.

“Me too, I’m never leaving their side again.”

“Their stuck with us.”

I nod with a smile seeing the guys running backstage.

Ash was attacked by Alex.

Jack rushed over wrapping both arms around my waist picking me up placing his lips against mine, a smile spread across my lips again for the 3rd time that day he pulled away moments later his forehead resting against mine we both looked over at Ash and Alex smiling at the way Alex had her.

“This is the time where I should walk over and ruin that moment.”

I laughed as he let go of me watching him attack Ash as he pulled her away from Alex leaving him there shocked play fighting as Ash tried to get away to get back to Alex.

“Shay! Control him!” She was over in the corner losing it trying to move away but he wouldn’t let her go anywhere.

“Jack!” He stopped suddenly and glared at her.

“You herd me! You need to lay this man or something, because I want to sleep tonight.” I couldn’t help but to laugh watching as Alex walked back over toward her wrapping his arms around her waist with a smirk nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

“You’re not getting any sleep tonight.”

Ash rose an eye brow as Jack ran over to me, “You going to strip for me? Or am I going to have to strip for you?”

He nods, “Which ever works for you baby, because I need to get some Jack isn’t helping my needs.”

Jack’s held jolted toward Alex’s direction, “That hurt!”

“Sorry Jacky it’s not the same”

Jack shrugged, “I’ll forgive you.”

            Alex had his arm around Ash’s shoulder as they turned toward us, Jack had his wrapped around my waist the boys smiled at each other.

“Come on lets head back to the hotel then maybe a midnight stroll around Disney land.” Jack smiled looking down at me, I nod with a huge smile across my face.

            The ride back to the hotel was pretty crazy but fun, I could defiantly tell the guys were back to their normal selves now, the videos I had seen broke my heart that’s what made Ash and I decide to come back and the other reason was because we missed them like crazy.

“I swear Disney Land is going to regret giving them this suit.”

I laughed watching Jack and Alex jumping up and down on the bed nodding.

“I agree, but you know that does look like fun.” Ash laughed nodding.

“Shall we join them?”

I nod.

“We shall.”

Ash and I jumped on the bed, I couldn’t remember how long we were jumping for until all four of us landed on our backs laughing fully out of breath, and Jack’s stomach rumbled our laughs grew louder.

“Well my stomach has spoken”

Jack rubbed his belly.

“Time to go eat there Jacky?”

He nods with a grin, we all jumped up rushing out of the room nearly bumping into Zack and Rian who were surprised to see us there bringing us in for hugs.

“Don’t leave these two again.”

Ash and I laughed, “We’re not planning on it anytime soon.”

            Jack grabbed my hand as we ran down the hall toward the elevator hearing Alex and Ash behind us, the rumors were true Disney Land must really bring the kid out in you even if it’s just for one night, but this night I was planning on making it worth the wild, worth keeping memories.

(AHHHH SO THE GIRLS ARE BACK!! EVERYONE IS HAPPY AGAIN!!!)