Chapter 22

After dinner everyone split up going their separate ways deciding to meet at the firework display at midnight it only left Jack and Shay alone the way it had always use to be she felt his arms wrap around her from behind his chin resting upon her shoulder.

“What shall we do first?”

I rested my head against his chest as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck placing light kisses up and down my neck; he knew all my weak spots.

“If you stop teasing me I can think more clearly.”

I felt him smile against my bare skin but he continued to kiss up and down that area of my neck not only was he hitting my weak spot but he was making me lose concentration I let out a short sigh then suddenly pulled away shaking my head.

“Let’s go there”

“The Haunted mansion? I think we can manage that, you won’t get scared now will you?” I slapped his arm playfully pouting.

“If I do you’ll be there to protect me, won’t you?”

“Of course I’ll protect you.” He whispered against my ear.

“Then I think I can survive the ride.”

            10 minutes later after the ride was over Shay and Jack were back to standing in front of the building she looked up at Jack to see his paled expression I couldn’t help but to laugh at what I was seeing I thought I would be scared but it turned to be the other way around.

“I’m picking the fucking ride next time.” He stuck his tongue out.

“Aw is someone scared?”

“I don’t get scared”

“Fine if you’re not scared lets go again” I smirk.

His eyes went wide.

“Don’t you think one time is enough?”

“You are scared!”

“I’m not!”

“You so are!”

“Not!”

He huffed, “I’m not scared”

I looked over his shoulder to see Alex and Ash walking over holding hands she was smiling he was smiling, Alex looked over and laughed.

“You so are, admit it.” Ash yelled.

Jack looked down, “Can you hold me?”

“I don’t know Jack”

I looked down.

“Shay.” He whined.

I smirked knowing this was the perfect time to tease him a little, I stepped forward wrapping my arms around him, I slowly ran my finger down his arm as I pressed my lips against his kissing him gently I felt him smile against my lips but pulled away quickly clearing his throat.

“What’s the matter?”

Jack shook his head.

“Nothing, let’s go on the water ride.”

I laughed quietly knowing exactly what had happened but I nodded walking away from the haunted mansion a few blocks away was the water ride, Jack ran over wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“Come on!” He grabbed my hand dragging me over to the Water ride, I laughed quietly throughout the whole day we spent riding rides and playing games he had won three games, we were over at the firework area the others slowly started to show up, Alex and Ash walked over hand in hand, Jack had his arms wrapped around me from behind as I leaned against him, Ash and Alex walked over and stood beside us we watched as Alex pecked her on the lips both of them smiling.

“So how was your day?”

“It was interesting.” I looked up at Jack as my hands fit perfectly in his back pocket once I turned facing him, he smiled, his eyes glowing as the fireworks began.

“Very” He whispered back pecking my lips softly.

            The show lasted a good 20 to 30 minutes the display was beautiful and I was glad to have been able to see it with Jack we had left earlier than the rest of them Jack was complaining about being tired but I knew better he had something planned, as we got into the elevator his arms went around my waist his lips pressed against my skin I closed my eyes as his lips traveled down the crook of my neck down to my shoulder, the elevator chimed and the doors slid open, he groaned pressing his lips against my own.

He backed me out of the elevator never breaking the kiss, my heart was pounding this was it, and this was the night.

I was ready, I felt it.

 This time I knew it.

 His hands played with the ends of my shirt lifting it over my head throwing it down onto the floor next to us, he crawled onto the bed as I lied down his big chocolate brown eyes sparkled with exciment.

“W- we don’t have to if you don’t want too.”

I shook my head.

“I want too.”

Jack stared at me a moment before his lips crashed back down onto mine, his hands traveling up and down my stomach up toward my breast around my back unclasping my bra letting it slide onto the floor, his lips traced along my jawline down to my neck as his hands traveled down to my jeans, I couldn’t control it a soft moan escaped my lips just as he reached my earlobe his hot breath against my cool skin, my fingers were tangled in his hair it didn’t take long till all our clothing was piled onto the floor, his lips parted mine.

His eyes gazed into mine.

“Are you sure?”

I nod.

This was it, I was losing my virginity.

But to the one guy I pictured spending the rest of my life with, his lips crashed back onto mine.

Well I’m sure you can take it from there