87

To all of you that liked and subscribed to my channel, thank you ❤ and to all of you that haven't, please do 🤗

Longest chapter below!!! 4k+ words 😇

One more chapter to go 💃😭

In what seemed like a blink of an eye, four months passed. Bilal was gone, but his memories still lingered on. Adnan had finally began to get used to his absence, but like promised, Zynah never failed to remind him of his father and Just how much he loved him.

Nothing much had changed, just like before, she still dwelled in his memories. She had made it a routine to include him in her prayers.

Unlike when she was pregnant with Adnan, her current pregnancy wasn't a tough one. She hardly threw up and the morning sicknesses were mild.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice someone entering the room, until she heard her name being called in a high pitched voice.

"Ya Zynah!" Ramlah yelled.

She instantly snapped out of her trance and looked up at her sister. The corners of her lips curved into a duchenne smile at the sight of her sister, clad in a beautiful wedding clothing - a milky colored dress and a blue headscarf. Indisputably, even with the mild make-up she had on, she looked enthrallingly beautiful on her wedding day. She had never been a fan of heavy makeup anyways.

"Sis!" Ramlah snapped her fingers in her face.

"You look beautiful." She complimented. "I can't...I can't believe this day has finally arrived. You're finally married. You're finally going to have your own little family. That's awesome. I'm happy for you."

Ramlah heaved a sigh and took a seat in the bed, beside her. "I feel nervous." She voiced.

"It's only natural." Zynah reassured.

"But I still can't get used to the fact that I'm already married." She continued.

"And you should." She sneered. "You were supposed to have gotten married three months ago, but you postponed it for silly reasons. Too bad, you won't be able to postpone it today, as the wedding fatiha and walima have already been done."

Since Ramlah insisted on a simple wedding, no other program was done, aside the walima.

"I didn't postpone it for silly reasons." She rolled her eyes. "It was because of you. I couldn't just get married and leave you all alone to sulk all day. Have you forgotten so soon?"

Zynah ignored her question and inquired; "what are you doing here, by the way? Aren't you supposed to be in your room, with your friends, getting ready to go to your husband's house?"

"I'm not going, till evening. I left the room, because my friends won't stop forcing me to take pictures with them. I just want to sleep, but it seems impossible. Can I sleep here for a while?"

"Of course. You should change out of this." She suggested, pointing to her heavy dress.

"Sure. I'm tired of it anyways. I feel suffocated." She groaned and lowered herself on the bed.

"Ramlah." Out of the blue, Zynah called.

"Uhm." She hummed in response.

"I haven't seen you cry yet. Why is that?" She mocked, furrowing her brows.

"Why should I cry?" She sneered. "That's not happening."

"Oh! Really?"

"Of course." She responded, aggravated. "Let me rest for a little while please." She beseeched, drawing the duvet over her head.