Two| wanted

"Police are still looking for the man they call 'Barcelona', a tip was given in by an anonymous source saying, Barcelona was at a party this past Friday when the cops came and raided the place." A man in a black suit spoke to the camera with ease.

"Or woman, no one knows what 'Barcelona' looks like." The blonde woman next to him spoke a bit angry, her sexist co-worker always pulls this stunt.

"Please, Aurora, no woman could pull of the stunts 'Barcelona' pulls." The man chuckled and dismissed her completely. "According to officers-"

Arcelia scoffed and turned off her television, getting up from her couch in her living room, walking over to the ceiling high windows that went from one wall to the other, looking out at the city.

Her blush pink silk robe was tied tight at the waist but hung loosely on her shoulders, fuzzy pink slippers warmed her cold feet, and a nice glass of white zin sat in her glass.

She noticed a small family. Mother, daughter, then father; walking along the streets swinging their bundle of joy in the air while the young kid laughed, making her parents smile.

A normal life.

She thought back to how she got sucked into this shitty life. Sure, she lived a very comfortable and luxurious life but, it was lonely.

Her mother died giving child birth, so she never got to meet her, but her father always showed her pictures and told her all kinds of stories. From what she heard her mother was beautiful, courageous, loving and in her fathers eyes, perfect.

Her father, Romeo, looked at Arcelia like she was the stars, she was his most precious treasure.

So in order to provide her with the best life possible, he needed money, and lots of it. If only Romeo knew that Arcelia would've been happy with dirt as long as he was with her.

Romeo got involved with a man a few years older than him, who was robbing and trying to get as much money as possible for his sick son.

Romeo saw the money he was getting and thought of the life he could provide his Tesoro. So, naturally, a man who wanted to provide great things in desperate measures took the partnership.

Arcelia always wanted to be with her father and every moment they spent together is held close to her heart. She met the man her father was working with when she was around ten. He was a nice man, she could tell.

One day, she found a duffle bag overflowing with money. More money than she could count. "Papa? Where did this money come from?"

That question changed her life, and she cursed herself for being such a nosey child.

That night, Romeo explained everything. Although she was young she started to understand why he was gone for long periods of time, why she was left with the neighbors, and who exactly this man her father worked with was.

The next day, Romeo taught Arcelia what he was best at: how to be a con artist. They went into intense training from then on. When Arcelia was only thirteen, she did her first mission. Arcelia found a group of bad kids in grade school, all older of course.

They took her under their wings, showing her the bad side of town and the things she could run if she was smart. And she was a fucking genius.