Four| my own souls warning

"Hey!" Barcelona yelled, hearing the chains hit each other as she swung her hands around. "What's it take to get some damn water around here?" She yelled, she couldn't tell anyone how long she's been there, but she was sure her time was running out.

"Shut up." Rio hissed as he looked around quickly. "You know what they'll do."

She chuckled. "Rio, Rio, Rio. I'm on edge here, okay? Besides, the more attention on me the less they touch you."

"I don't give shit if it's on me! Look at you!" He took her her face and body, seeing more black, blue, green and purple hues on her then her natural skin color. "You really pissed them off."

"I'm just asking for water, not a fight." She shrugged, ignoring the pain. "Besides, they need me alive." She heard the heavy footsteps of two men. "Hey!" She called again.

"Stai zitta stupida cagna!" The men barged into their tiny room, glaring at the beaten woman.

"Facile." She smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Voglio solo un po 'd'acqua."

"Vuoi acqua?" The man scoffed, hitting his friend in the chest.

"Sí, grazie."

They walked out of the room and Lona and Rio could here them tussling with something outside the door. "Lona, what did you do?" Rio asked worriedly.

"I got a drink, I'm thirsty." She rolled her eyes. "Relax Rio."

In came the men, but neither of them held a glass of water. "You want water, bitch?" The man smirked as he dragged a fire hose behind him. "You'll get some water."

Rio shook his head and stood up, looking to lona with wide eyes. "No, please, don't."

"Shut it, Rio." She spoke firmly, her eyes locked with the salt and pepper haired man in front of her. She stood up tall the best could, challenging him with her eyes. "Voglio solo un po 'd'acqua." She glances down the the hose. "In un bicchiere."

"Ah, sí, sí Tesoro." He smirked and walked back to the door but stopped a few feet away. "Although, I don't think you're in any position to make orders anymore." He turned around. "Barcelona." The man held up the hose and signaled his partner to turn on the water, watching Lona's face contort in pain.

"Here's your water, I hope you enjoy!" He laughed like a maniac, the poor boy screaming for him to stop only causes him to have the water pressure turned up.

Barcelona felt her lip bleeding from how bad she was biting down on it, tears falling down her face but she still refused to cry out. She let her head fall to look at her legs, seeing the skin tears from the water pressure. "Pagherai per questo!" She screamed, casting her arms around wildly. "Ti ucciderò!"

The man stopped, dropping the hose down and walking to her, taking in the blood dripping from her body. "You can't touch me." He smirked.

She gave him one back, although she held more ill will than he did. "Maybe not. But tell me something," she cleared her throat. "How is Lucia?"

He started to breath heavy before he reached up and gripped her neck, squeezing hard. "What do you know about her?" He hissed.