Four| you wish

Arcelia sat at her desk, completely ignoring The Professor. Her pencil was in her between her pointer and thumb, wiggling the pencil to move it to where it appeared rubber. "Barcelona?" The Professor walked by, taking her pencil and leaning against the wall. "Any idea at what to do if you get caught?"

Barcelona looked at him with a smirk. This wasn't her first time doing this and probably wasn't her last. "Well-" she sat up straight and folded her hands together. "I don't get caught, for one." Denver and Rio laughed, as Berlin flicked her head from behind.

"But- in all seriousness if you get caught- you need to remember the main goal of the heist." She spoke with authority as if she was talking to her own men. "Buy time."

"Very good." Sergio tapped her nose with her pencil before holding it back out to her. Arcelia snatched the pencil with a laugh, zoning out till the rest of the class was over.

"Barcelona." Sergio called her before she could walk out of class. "Can you stay a moment?"

The younger adults laughed and they all "oohed!" Tokio tapped Denver's chest. "Watch out! You're girls staying after class." She spoke sultry before bursting into laughter at the look on his face.

Berlin shook his head at the immature adults. How does arcelia put up with them? He decided to be nosey and stay behind as well, taking his seat back, tapping the girls shoulder.

Barcelona turned and looked at the questioning gaze on his face. Shrugging her shoulders she spoke quietly. "You're guess is as good as mine."

"Berlin? Need something?" The Professor asked as he noticed the man wasn't leaving. "I just want to know what's going on." He smirked and leaned back. "Pretend I'm not even here."

Barcelona shook her head. "Forget him, what's happening?"

Sergio rubbed his hands together before he placed them at his sides, leaning against his desk. "It's time for Barcelona's part in this heist."

When arcelia didn't answer, he continued. "I need you to take on a persona of Rosalie Abruzzo. You're goal is to land a job inside the Mint; get to know the workers and find out any information that could help us. Work with the engineers and see how they work the machines, get on the directors good side-"

She chuckled and shook her head. "So basically you want me to kiss ass?" She asked with eyebrows raised.

"Well, no, actually yes, but it's only for-"

"You wish!" She laughed. "I don't kiss ass, no matter who I am."

Sergio pinched the bridge of his nose. "Barcelona, we need this information, the more we get the better we can pull this off. You're the only one capable to do this without fucking it up."

Berlin held his hand up. "Ok, act like I'm here for a second, you could be putting her in danger, Sergio. What if something back fires?"

"Arcelia is a professional, she'll do the job right and there will be no problems." Sergio was confident in the woman.

"But-" Arcelia cut him off before he could rant about useless things. "When do you want me to leave?"