Twenty| came close

Tokio sat on a chair in front of Berlin, him so high on drugs that he didn't care much about what was happening. "I want you to tell me about plan Chernobyl."

Berlin smirks and let out a deep and taunting laugh. "Why don't you go ask your good, good friend Barcelona?"

"I wanna hear it from you, Berlin." Tokio tried to get it out of her but she said it wasn't important because she refused to let it happen.

"You don't have the guts, Tokio. You don't." Berlin watched she was twitched her fingers on the gun. "One, two-" he continued to laugh as she counted to three but became silent when she actually pulled the trigger.

"You won't do it again." Berlin dares, testing his luck lately. Tokio continued to pull the trigger on Berlin, waiting for him to tell her about the plan.

Denver looked worriedly to Rio as Berlin made no attempt to even bargain with Tokio. "Is she really going to do it?"

Rio gulped and watched Tokio. "Round five." He heard her say, placing the gun back under his jaw. "I- I don't know."

They all jumped when banging was heard from the other side. "What the fuck are you doing!" Nairobi yelled, Denver heard Barcelona's voice as she tried to calm her down, but it ironically made his own heartbeat slow.

"They're fucking up the plan, lona!"

"We're playing Russian roulette, care to join?" Berlin laughed from his chair, looking to Tokio. "I guess the games over."

"Damn it, Tokio!"Nairobi was furious. "Have you lost your fucking mind? If we all get screwed now it's because of you!"

"Tokio, just come out here and we can talk." Barcelona spoke more calmly than her friend, holding onto her arm.

Tokio stood and slowly walked to the door. "Me? I'm fucking up the plan?"

"No-" Nairobi cut of Lona. "Oh my god, you can't, can you?" She yelled. "You can't stop to think for once in your damn life! You brainless piece of shit!"

"Nairobi!" Lona hissed pilling her away from the door. "This isn't going to get us anywhere!" She hissed. "Sure as hell not closer to your son, you need to calm down!"

"Yea, I'm brainless but your plan to find your son is complete shit!" Tokio kicked the door. Lona sighed knowing this wasn't going to end well, but what is lately? "Why?" She threw her hands up.

"What- What did you just say?" Nairobi walked back to the door.

"When's the last time you saw him? When he was three? He has no fucking idea who you are!"

"Shut you mouth." Nairobi gravely spoke, her hand on her gun.

"He won't remember you."

"Shut up."

"He won't even recognize you. You know why?" Tokio laughed as she leaned closer to the door. "Because he already has a mother! And a father, and for him those are his real parents!"

"You don't know shit!"

"I don't? I know his real mother abandoned him while she went to go get some fucking pills to get high!" Tokio spit.