Three| how did it come to this

It was a very destructive night after Denver returned home, their bedroom no longer resembled the couple that used to live there.

Denver wasn't at the house anymore; after the grandfather clock struck two in the morning he was on the streets in search for her.

Wendy was making a separate list of people out to get her; someone who would actually have the balls to go after her.

Diego was tracking down local traffic cameras, after looking over the ones at the warehouse; each playback coming up empty.

Ibiza was taking care of business; going to the next person up thinking they figured out what they were doing. However, as he came up empty handed each time he became more frustrated. He finally made it home around six o'clock in the morning, walking in to find everyone at work doing something. Ibiza walked over to Diego who's complete focus was on his computer screen. "Any luck?"

"Look!" Diego paused the video seeing the same black van in the last four street cameras before switching to another screen and seeing that same van pulling out of the warehouse.

"Where'd they go?" Ibiza pushes him over a bit as he analyzed the screen, seeing the back of a black van and nothing else besides a busted window.

"That's the thing. We can only see it pull out, it doesn't show on any street cameras for twelve miles until we see it again here." He switched to the original image. "It's like they just disappeared."

"Anyway we can track them?"

Diego scratches his neck, his tired eyes begging for sleep. "I don't know, I've tried but so far found nothing. No licenses plate, no distinctive features besides the busted window but that does nothing for us." He pointed to the screen in frustration.

Ibiza curses under his breath and pinches the bridge of his nose, trying to collect his thoughts. Before he could speak, their front door flung open, all of them drawing a gun and holding in the intruders direction. "Stand down." Ibiza said when he saw an agitated look on Denver's face.

"Find her?" He asked walking over to Ibiza and taking a peak at whatever they were looking at.

"No, but-" Denver goes to walk off but Ibiza grabs his arm. "Denver, I think you should get some sleep. We all should."

He yanked his arm out of his hand. "I don't care what you think, I'm looking for her, as a matter of fact- give me that list." He went to snatch the paper from his hands.

"Listen." Ibiza shoved the paper in his pocket, letting out an angered sigh. "We have a rule. If one of us goes missing we wait twenty fours hours, at the end of that night we have a location we meet at."

"I don't give a damn abut your rule. I don't think you understand the lengths I'm willing to go. I won't stop for anyone or anything that gets in my way. Including you." He stab his chest with his finger before walking off to cool down.

Denver was rummaging through the mess he made, frantically searching for the folder and phone the Professor gave them before they left. He flipped the desk back up, the drawer hanging opening and the red folder was open spilling all its contents.

He grabs all the paper and clears a spot on the ground, laying each one out so he could go over all of them. Denver let's out a sigh of relief when he finds the phone not to far from where the desk was.