PART TWO| stick up

"Don't

"Don't. Don't lecture me on being safe, don't tell me how to do my job. This is all I know, all I've ever done. So don't tell me how to run it."

"Fair? You want fair! How is it fair to me? Tell me! He's gone! He needed me and now he'll never know I went back for him, he's left with the memory that I left him alone."

"I would do anything for you and you know it. Don't criticize me for wanting love. I found my happy ending, and now it's all a blur."

"Tell me where she is, Sergio

"Tell me where she is, Sergio. I won't hesitate to kill anybody in my way. I've tasted life without her and I don't want it."

"I don't want you! Celia is the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. She wouldn't just leave me, I know her better than any of you."

"I don't think you understand the lengths I'm willing to go. I won't stop for anyone or anything that gets in my way. Including you."

"He was the only one ever there for me, then I met you guys and it was like everything was falling into place

"He was the only one ever there for me, then I met you guys and it was like everything was falling into place."

"Celia, I think this went a bit to far. You have to move on, this isn't you."

"She's the only one who's ever stayed by my side, for everything! I never had to ask her to stay, she did it willingly. I'm not going to stop looking for her."

"Cut him some slack! His girlfriend is out there and he has no idea if she's okay

"Cut him some slack! His girlfriend is out there and he has no idea if she's okay."

"I have never seen anyone in love- like the love lona and Denver have. It just doesn't come around everyday and most people don't realize they had it until it's too late, but they knew from the start."

"Barcelona's on the streets. Lock your doors and close you blinds, she's lurking, and she's out to play."

All 'la casa de papal'/ 'money heist' as their respect characters

Chloe Bridges as Arcelia Moreno (Barcelona)

Wade Briggs as Bruno Marín (Ibiza)

Álvaro Morte as The Professor

Pedro Alonso as Berlin

Úrsula Corberó as Tokio

Miguel Herrán as Rio

Alba Flores as Nairobi

Jamie Lorente as Denver

Darko Períc as Helsinki

! Welcome !
Thank you all for staying tuned, your support is amazing and completely heart warming. I hope you all are excited for what it to come.

! Suggestion !
I suggest to read this with the black background for a better visual.