Fifteen| ain't no sunshine

"I think I may have overdone it on the red lipstick." Nairobi cleaned up any lipstick that was smudged. "What do you think?"

"I think your correct." Barcelona looked into the mirror.

"And my look is super simple." Tokio dragged out the 'u', walking to the mirror and placing her glasses on.

"If you say so." Nairobi laughed, hitting Barcelona in her bare stomach.

Nairobi was in a tight navy blue dress that showcased her beautiful figure, her long tan legs giving more than enough imagination.

Tokio was prancing around in a black top the crossed in the back, along with a black skirt that had an odd shape to it, her short frame was given a few extra inches with her platform shoes.

Barcelona was in the most obnoxious outfit. She was wearing a two piece neon yellow set. The skirt set just above her bellybutton and ending mid thigh, her top stopping below her breast with fringe covering her outfit.

"It's party time!" Rio yelled as he came into the tokios room.

"Shh!" The girls hushed him as they walked over. "Did you get the keys?" Rio reaches into his back pocket, dangling the keys in the air.

Nairobi squealed and took the keys. "Party time!"

Rio takes tokios glasses and puts them on, flaunting to the mirror to check himself out. "Hmm." Barcelona walks up behind him and thumps his head. "Where's Denver?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know!" Just then, Denver comes into the room with a beer in hand. "Boom, Boom, Boom." He mocks the sounds of the music pulsing through the speakers, thrusting his hips in the air.

"Oo, look at you." Barcelona purred as she walked to him, tugging the open jacket. "Is this Berlin's jacket?"

"It sure is." Denver beamed as he held his arms open wide. "Oh, Berlin's gonna kill you!" Nairobi laughed.

"It looks better on him." Lona could not keep her eyes off of him, she wasn't sure if it was because he was undeniably attractive or if it was because she hasn't seen him in a few weeks.

"Let's go!" Tokio whispered yelled and grabbed her bag, but before anyone could leave Denver stopped in the doorway, mocking Berlin.

"-and what came out of there." He wiggles his fingers in the air. "Was a nuclear warhead!" He growls as he grabs her lower stomach.

"Stop it!" Lona giggles and pushed his hands away, walking out of the door.

After the festival, the group of friends made it home late at night, three stumbling out of  the vehicle while the other two stayed put in the back seat.

Barcelona giggled as Denver pulled her onto his lap. "Den, we should go inside."

He pulled her closer and kissed her neck. "I've missed you." He mumbled. She smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair. "It won't be like this for much longer, Amor."