Eight| trigger

Tokio sat and stared blankly at a wall while Nairobi got the bullet that was lodged into Barcelona's shoulder out.

Once she was done, Tokio could feel Barcelona's intense glare. "Didn't we agree! We weren't gonna shoot anyone!" Nairobi stood and yelled.

"Look, Barcelona got hit in shoulder, she's-" Rio was cut off by a very livid Denver. "I don't care! She was there to back up Tokio! She shot at the ground and look at her! That's to fucking close to her heart, her head! She could've died! Nairobi and I were there too, we shot at the ground why didn't you!" He turned and yelled at Tokio. "If you would have just waited for her signal-"

He was cut off at Berlin walked into the room. He took a look around before his eyes fell on a pissed Barcelona who was still staring at Tokio. "They're taking away the injured cops now. Did you set up the phone, Rio?"

Rio picked up the red telephone and slammed onto the table. While Berlin walked around and collected everyone's ear pieces. "Call the professor."

It was silent as the phone rang, the tension held was thick in the air. "What happened?"

"Two cops wounded." Berlin told The Professor.

"Who fired?"

He looked at the girl who shot first, her eyes focused on the ground. "Tokio, they shot Barcelona and she fired back." He looked to Rio. "Set the cameras for The Professor."

"Let me talk to her."

Tokio glared at Berlin, snatching the phone and putting it to her ear. "What?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"I did it to protect myself and my partner."

"Why did Rio run after you?" He question as he watched the videotape, seeing Barcelona fall and Rio run after Tokio and fire behind her, just as Denver ran to Barcelona.

"Why did Denver go after Barcelona?"

The Professor shook his head. "The love of my life died because of me, the last thing I'm worried about is being involved with some kid!" She spit into the phone.

Barcelona was shocked, she loved him but she was going to hide him? She looked at Rio who shook his head, hurt clear in his eyes. I guess tokios on two peoples shit list.

"I'm gonna let you in on something Professor, even if you spend a lot of time planning out something. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned." She rushed and hung up the phone walking to the door.

Barcelona stood up, wincing as she used her arm to push herself up. "You can't run away!" She yelled before Tokio could leave. "You hurt two people and try to run from it!" She pointed at Rio and defended him. "He may be a kid but he loves you!"

She shook her head at tokios blank face. "Tokio, are you fucking stupid! Think with your brain for once and not the fucking trigger! It obviously isn't doing you any favors."

"I-" Tokio was cut off by Barcelona. "Next time I get shot because of you, you better hope I'm dead." She hissed and stormed out the room.

Rio angrily shoved money into bags, Denver and Nairobi on the couch and Berlin drinking coffee. "What are you doing?" Nairobi asked as she watched Berlin look out the window. "Watching them get organized." He smirked and looked to Rio. "Hey, why did Tokio pretend you guys weren't together?"