Twenty five| please dont go

"Andrés! Don't do it!" Celia cries, her cheeks and nose red with puffy eyes. Love really does hurt.

"He hurt you! I'm going to teach him a lesson." Andrés shrugged her hand off his wrist, walking to their front door.

"He's not worth it, I'll get over it." She ran to the door, standing in front of it. "Let's watch a movie and make our famous sundaes." Her eyes were pleading for him to stay.

He gritted his teeth and took a step back. "If I see him, it's over with."

***

"We should commit a crime together." Andrés joked as he examined all his jewelry.

"Are you serious?" She laughed.

"What? With your good looks and my brains, we'd be unstoppable." He smirked at her, picking up a handful of diamonds letting them fall. "We'd be rich."

"Please, we both know I'm the looks and brains." She smirked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Then what am I?"

"The jackass." She laughed, leaning forward and grabbing a diamond, examining the shiny rock. "We could pull it off you know?" She looked at him, watching him lean back.

"Partners?" He held his hand out, watching her lean forward and grab his hand. "Partners, on one condition. No one gets left behind."

***

"I really hate you." Andrés spoke as he once again looked to his clown shoes, right outside his brothers door.

"You look great!" She giggled, tossing her purple hair over her shoulder. "At least I do." She pushed Sergio's door open as she heard Andrés curse. She peaked around his curtain, seeing him focused on a new book she brought last week.

"On three." She whispered to Andrés, holding a cupcake with a candle that wasn't lit.

"Wait- I'm not-" he was cut off when she started singing without the countdown, walking out from behind the curtain.

"Happy birthday to you!" She held out the ending of the word for a bit before she placed the cupcake in front of the younger boy. "Make a wish."

Sergio's focus was completely on Andrés, who looked absolutely ridiculous and extremely uncomfortable. "This is perfect." He smiled wide.

***

"You'll be safe out there, right?" Andrés cleared his throat as he placed Celia's last box in her car. She was finally moving out on her own, which terrified Andrés.

"Of course, I can handle myself." She sassed with a soft smile, leaning against her trunk.

"I'm not worried about that, I know you can." He shook his head. "Just- you're important to me." He whispered, he cheeks slightly red.

She smirked, it's not everyday Andrés is open with his feelings. "I'm what?" She held her hand to her ear.

"Don't." He glared. "I'm not saying it again."