Seven| ready or not

Michael watched as Barcelona paced back and forth, looking at her wrist and then to the clock in front of her that hanged on his off white wall. Lona has been pacing back and forth ever since they got back to Michael's house. Barcelona made them take her to the warehouse but found nothing; she became more worried when they reached her house which was completely trashed.  "Are you sure you don't want to stay on the outside?"

Barcelona stopped moving, blinking a couple times before turning to him. "Am I sure? I can't let them go in there alone."

"I just don't think it's the smartest idea."

"I didn't ask what you think." She mumbled.

He sighed as he pinched his nose. "Look, we just risked our lives for you-

"I didn't ask you too, and you didn't have to listen to Berlin."

"We kind of did! He has people ready to kill us if we fuck you over. I don't think it's fair you're ready to run because of some dude!" He yelled, pushing himself out of his chair.

"Fair? You want fair! How is it fair to me? Tell me! He's gone! He needed me and now he'll never know I went back for him, he's left with the memory that I left him alone." She cried out, the only thing on her mind since that night was to know if he's alive, that's all she wanted.

"You'll get over it, so will he."

She shook her head. "You don't understand. Do you have someone?"

"What?"

"Do you have someone, someone you truly love."

"I- I did." He whispered, the woman's face flashing in his mind like she was there in front of him.

Her eyes widened. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, you didn't know." He whispered. He began to think of what he would give to go back and save her from his own stupid mistake, what he'd give to have her back. She died thinking he didn't care about her anymore. "How can we help you?"

She smiled and covered her mouth as tears built in her eyes. "Michael, I can do this alone." 

"You can, but you won't." 

"Well, I have a plan. I need you to get close to Prieto, you'll be my outside man." She watched him as he focused completely on her. "Is that okay with you?" When he nodded she continued, spending the rest of the early morning explaining how this is going to go down. 

Three hours later and Barcelona was standing in a phone booth, twisting her bracelet around her wrist, jumping when someone banged on the glass. "Hurry up!" Michael yelled as he tapped his own wrist. "We don't have that much time." 

She nodded and quickly pressed the small button on the back of the pendant, watching the small light turn red before picking up the phone. 

Sergio and Raquel were just about to set everything up for their phone calls when Sergios personal laptop started to ding making him freeze. "What is it?" Raquel asked as she slid over on her computer chair, taking in his shocked expression.