Thirteen| a lack of trust

Barcelona was walking to get Rio, he skipped the last two meals and she was concerned. She held a sandwich along with a bag of chips in one hand, humming as she made her way down the hall.

She thought about life after the heist, where will Denver and her go? Will the run off together? Would she be ok with leaving Bruno? She scoffed at her thoughts. Bruno would flip his shit.

"Turn around and get on your knees with you hands behind your head." She snapped her head up as she heard those words stopping before taking a few steps back, peaking in and seeing Rio at gun point by their lamb.

She smirked, little miss precious does have balls. Taking her gun out of its holster on her leg, she aimed for Allison's head, shooting before anyone could blink.

Allison gasped she she felt the wind rush past her ear as Rio whipped his head to see who fired. "Put your fucking gun down, Allison. It's not a toy."

Allison quickly dropped her gun and took a step back, her hand finding its way to her ear, as she pulled back she saw the blood on her fingers.

Barcelona stalked towards Allison with a sly smirk. "Not so tough now, are you?"

Rio came around shoved the young girl down to her knees, Barcelona squatting in front of her. "You wanna shoot someone?"

The young brunette quickly shook her head, wincing as Rio pulled the zip ties to tight. "Here's a tip. If you're going to threaten to shoot someone, don't forget to shoot." She tapped her nose, her knees cracking as she stood up.

"What is this?" She held her arms out and Rio rubbed the back of his neck. "I- it's nothing." He mumbled.

She shook her head as she reached forward and handed Rio his food. "Please eat. I know you've been skipping meals."

He looked at the food before looking at her, seeing a soft but sadden look in her eyes.  He reached forward and grabbed the food, walking to her and wrapping her in a hug. "Thank you."

"Come on." She tugged him over to the couch, taking a seat to keep him company as Allison stayed on the floor.

"Arturos going to make it." Rio mumbled as he took a big bite of his food.

"Inutile pezzo di-" she mumbled the rest of her foul thinking as she leaned back, not in the mood to talk about Arturo.

The room was filled with silence besides Rios chewing every now and then. He swallowed his last bite before crumbling the chip bag in his hand. "Want to help me pass out the rest of the food?" He asked as he stood tall. "Of course."

They made their way to the door before Barcelona turned back. "Well bring yours up soon, don't try anything."

Laughing and acting fools, they made their way to the bottom floor where Nairobi and her crew were making money. "No, you should've been there when we-" Rio cut himself off as he watched Nairobi erase an old number and put up a new one. 'One hundred and seventy two.'

"Holy shit." Barcelona said as the bag in Rio's hand swayed. "You did it, baby!" Barcelona laughed and ran into the room, hugging the black haired girl. "This money is gorgeous!" She laughed, tossing a few notes in the air.