Seven| love hurts

Barcelona stood up, bag tight in her hands. "It's time." She rushed to the bathrooms in a hurry to get changed.

"When you're this close to me I can't breathe." Arturos voice stopped her. She silently scoffed and turned around, seeing Monica look over a note. "Please, breathe. Because in nine months from now you won't be able to breathe at all."

Barcelona's gasped, quickly turning and running to the bathrooms. "What the fuck?" She whispered as she locked the door. "What the actual fuck?"

She ripped off her chestnut wig, tossing to the ground as her naturally dark hair fell past her shoulders. She tugged down her yellow skirt and fixed her black lace underwater, putting her right leg in the red jumpsuit and then repeated on the left, jumping up and down to tug it up her legs.

She ripped her yellow blazer off her shoulders and left the fitted white tank underneath, putting her arms through the sleeves and zipping it up. She hurriedly tossed the mask to the ground, shoving all her clothes into the bag and pulling out the black boots, her white heels being tossed into the bag. She grabbed the ear piece out of the small front pocket cursing as it was difficult to put on in all her hurry.

She placed her mask on, a fake gun strapped to one leg with an automatic rested in her hands. Pulling up her hood she quickly opened the stall and went to the hall, leaving her bag behind.

"The alarms are disconnected." Rio's voice rung in her ears.

She smirked. "I could I have that for you, Rio."

The young boy laughed before he was cut off by The Professor. "Now."

She knew Nairobi and Tokio would be entering so she was keeping an eye out.

"Just the other day you said you no longer wanted her and you were having problems." Monica's desperate voice rang.

"Just like every other couple." Arturo spoke, stress taking over.

Barcelona shook her head. What a sick bastard.

She watched as Monica went to walk away after Arturo basically accused her for sleeping with other men, a fork lift bringing in large cylinder brown tubes.

"Stop where you are." Barcelona stepped forward, scaring the two adults.

Two of her friends hopped out of the container, firing shots into the air. "Don't move!" She yelled as they went to run, the boys hearing and aiming towards them.

They nodded to Barcelona and she walked away, seeing blue lights right around the corner. "No." Berlin shook his head as a police officer went towards them. Denver aiming at another while 'tsk'ing them.

"Nice choice in mask, Berlin." She teased as her gun was aimed at another man.

"I knew you'd appreciate it."

Denver smiled at Barcelona, the wait finally over. "Hey, Lona."

"Baby." She smiled behind her mask. Making her way off to gather everyone in the front.

She heard Tokio threaten someone as she shoved someone forward, adding them to the larger group up front. Screams were heard everywhere as the group pointed their guns at groups that tried to run away.