Six| stick to the plan

The professor sat in front of the camera that broadcasted his face to the people. He was silent for a minute, the people all turning their attention to him. "The police have arrested two of us in a foreign country. Aníbal Cortés, and-" he hesitated to say Celia's real name, he knew no one but those close to her knew her true identity. "-and Barcelona. It's been two months since their capture."

He began to explain the systems wrongs and how none of their rights are being carried out. "They're being held captive in some unknown location, most likely being tortured."

"We are demanding that this illegal detention is brought to an end right now, and that they are given justice under all legal standards." The crowd of people on the streets all listened attentively, many hold their cell phones to record The Professor. "This is a call for war, and we aren't going to hide, we will fight. Blow by blow. And this time, the heist will be even bigger." Sergio stared at the camera for a few seconds before getting up to turn it off.

The streets were silent as they all processed what was happening, the money in their hands now feeling heavier than it really was.

Rio cried out in pain as another blow hit his body. Black, purple and an ugly shade of green covered his now pale skin. "Where is she!" Alice yelled, watching as another one of her men beat the young boy.

"I- I don't know." He whimpered, gasping for a breath of air.

Alice took wide strides to his chained body, her long nails dug into the side of his face as she gripped hard. "Bullshit. I know you do."

"I don't, honest."

She glared and shoved his face away, Rio swinging side to side from the force, his body weakening day by day. "How the hell did you lose her!" She screamed to her incapable men. "You let her get away right under your damn nose! I don't pay you for nothing!"

The men stood in silence as they too wondered how she escaped, believing that someone is a rat. "I can't believe she got away. The one job you had!" She continued to rant, her anger growing as she realized she was played by Barcelona again.

Alice turned back around and walked up to Rio, the boy flinching before she was even close enough to touch him. "You better hope she gets far, far away." She leaned down to make sure they were eye level. "Because when I find her, you'll watch me kill her."

"This is all a game of chess." The Professor waved his hand around as he sat on the desk. "We are moving pieces that force the central intelligence to make their own." Raquel nodded from behind him on the other side of the table. "Prieto will have no other option."

"Excuse me," Ibiza held his hand up, the gruff sound in his voice was clear. "I hate to be the one but, there's always another option. What makes you think he'll fall for your little game."

"They will have one open spot. Military." The professor stood and shoved his hands in his pockets. "They will be forced to make that call and that's where it all happens-"

"Ok." Ibiza nodded. "Say they fall for this move, What after? It's only so long they'll fall for this."

"I promise this is well planned, we are seven steps ahead."

"And how do you know?"

"Barcelona made this plan," the professor spoke softly, careful of throwing her name around. "She's had this planned for quite some time now, it needed a few tweaks but overall, she knows their move before they do."