Five| never really over

"I want Rio with me." Barcelona's voice was quiet but held authority, she was leaned against her cell wall. The blue eyed boy in her cell holding a bag of clothes.

Michael sighed and placed the bag on the ground as he kneeled down to be eye level with her. "We came here for you, lona. We can't take him."

"They'll kill him." She whispered, unaware of Rio's eavesdropping.

"Go, lona." He whispered, leaning as close as he could. "Get out of here."

"Rio are you crazy?" She hissed leaning to look through the vent. "I told you I'm not leaving. I mean it."

"Damn it, lona, go!" He bit back. "Get out of here, then get me the hell out of here." He held tears in his eyes, thankful that she couldn't tell through the small cracks.

She sighed, swallowing her spit and sitting up, biting her thumb. "I want two people on the inside, at all times, they are to protect him- I don't care the cost." She spoke as she stood up. "You want me out, I want people here to watch him."

"Fine." He held his hands up knowing he wouldn't be able to change her mind. "But, you know they can't not let him get hurt, it would raise to many eyebrows."

Barcelona glared at the ground. "Fine, but they will make sure he is kept alive, fed, and healthy. If he gets seriously injured I'll kill everyone here, no remorse."

"Of course." He held out the bag, watching her take it before walking backwards. "Change quickly, we wasted a lot of time."

She dropped the bag on the ground, squatting down with a sigh and unzipped the bag. She pulled out a pair of navy blue cargo pants, sliding them up her legs before she whispered angrily to Rio. "I can't believe I'm listening to you."

He scoffed and ran his thumb under his eye. "I'll be fine in here, lona. Berlin has a plan, he's a prick but they usually work."

Lona pulled the black long sleeved shirt on before tugging on a vest top. "I know, but I don't want you here alone. Alice hates me, she'll do whatever to get me to crack." She spoke lowly, her mind racing with the worst thoughts. Alice knows Rio is important to Barcelona, and with her missing he'll be an open target.

"What they're doing to them is a declaration of war." Sergio whispered, listening to the waves crash at shore as Tokio stood next to him. "We are going to be the ones who take a stand to say 'enough is enough."

"What do you suggest we do?"

He peaked at the young woman before him and turned to the ocean. "We're going to take the gold."

"Gold?"

Sergio shook his head. "Not gold. The gold. We're going to the bank of Spain."

Tokio scoffed and gestures to the water that was moving calmly. "And you thought of this while watching the sunrise."

"It's not my plan."

"Your fathers?"

"Not my fathers." He shook his head, his hand rising to pull at his bottom lip and keeping quiet as he watched the sky melt into blue, yellow and orange hues. Tokio just stared at him, watching his eyes race with unsettled thoughts.